Diary (A New Arc) 25M

I don’t know why but I wrote this poem for me today but I think you also need it buddy

If you truly want it
And ready to plan for it
Fight for it
Consiste for it
If you’ll gladly sweat for it
Work hard for it
Forget your fear and pain
Caused by your body and brain
And break your daily chains
It shall never be the same

No doubts or flatline
Could stop the harmony and rhyme
Of @The_integrous_one the divine
Spirit of this time
For his soul and mind
can never deny
That he will always shine

A man who forgets about positivity
Loses his chastity
So just forget about this horror

And come back stronger!!!

2 Likes

Thanks bro :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
:muscle::fire:

2 Likes

25 Nov 12:22 pm
I didn’t post yesterday because I relapsed, of course a stupid reason to not post here but I had been drowning in my thoughts, not seeing any light.
And so I today I decided to watch a video which had been pending for long time, it opened my eyes.
I’m gonna watch it again in evening and make notes on it.
Plus I figured I had been stuck in a cycle of thinking and thinking and thinking and not getting things done, I had been running from studying, so now I am shifting some of my habits to evening or night, which take a lot of time in the day, and I’ll focus on studying in that time.
Ok then gonna be on detox till evening now.

8 Likes

Brother that’s the exact same problem that I am suffering right now, I plan everything perfectly but I don’t actually do all of them especially studying.

That’s brilliant @The_integrous_one :clap::clap::100:

1 Like

Let’s start again bhai, like we used to study! Those challenges will help us. I also wanna come on track.

2 Likes

25th Nov, Friday, Day 0
:white_check_mark:Studying: About 4 hrs :partying_face:
Going to sleep before/around 12 last night: I don’t remember when I slept :sweat_smile:, probably sometime after 12.
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Workout: Total about 20 min push+pull
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Walking 1k steps after both meals
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 15 min
:white_check_mark:Reading How to be a stoic
:white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
:white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
:white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I shifted some of habits to night (after dinner), I didn’t have to worry about completing them in the day so I could focus on studying with ease.
That’s all I have to say about today.
Apart from this one thing I realized is that ‘We get results of whatever we work on’, thing about it it’s deep. Be it celibacy wise, career wise, spirituality wise, we get positive results for positive actions and so is the case with negatives.
I feel like my whole day has been spent reading today :joy:, it feels good though. I’ll sleep after watching one episode of Rick and Morty now.
(Skeptical about counting days, maybe I should to keep things in perspective)

5 Likes

Dude I don’t know why but I feel like I want to party after reading this

2 Likes

Probably because of the emoji :joy:.

1 Like

26 Nov 10:20 am
I woke up around 9, thought about what I am supposed to do today and then I started using mobile :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:, I put my phone on detox last night but only until 9:30 am, idk what I was thinking, I should have put it till late.
Anyway I’ll start detox again till evening and get things done.

7 Likes

26th Nov, Saturday, Day 1
:white_check_mark: Affirmations and Visualisation
:white_check_mark: Workout: About 25-30 min total in morning, basketball in evening

Yup I think I did nothing else apart from this :sweat_smile:. One mistake I did today was that I didn’t start studying before lunch, I was planning to study after lunch till evening, but one of my school time friends called, he said he’s visiting me today :joy:, I was like ok whole day gone.
He also plays basketball we went to play basketball, we had so nice games, after that we went to a cafe and had, veg crepe, spaghetti pasta and hot chocolate. We also had some good talks, he dropped me off at my home and then left, it was already night, after I returned I spent some time listening songs with my sister, took a bath, then spent quite some time on a whatsApp group because we added a new member there so the group lit up a bit :joy:. Now I’ll be sleeping after watching Rick and Morty. Tomorrow I’ll be studying, I’ll start before lunch itself, my motivation has renewed and I have started feeling bad for not studying :joy:, which is actually a good thing, so yeah tomorrow I’ll will be compensating for today. No playing tomorrow but I’m planning to finish all habits by morning itself then study till after 9:30 or 10 at night. Spending time with my friend renewed my confidence to some extent.
I’ll also be detoxing till dinner tomorrow.
Anyway gn now.

7 Likes

He only has 2 in built emojis

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I thought that must be Sharbat Singh’s post :joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I came here just to check on my Bhai but it looks like I already have a topic to talk about:

:joy::joy::ok_hand:
Such good memories.

Welcome to the humor club @The_Ambitious_One
@The_integrous_one entries are open if you want you only need one humor post.

2 Likes

Oh then I’m gonna post today’s diary update
:rofl:

27th Nov, Sunday, Day 2
Studying: 1 hr
:white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 12 last night
:white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min
:white_check_mark:Walking 1k steps after both meals
Detox: Well messed up, good till 2 pm, then detox app stopped on its own, I again put my phone on detox after some time but most of the time after that was also wasted.
No Sugar: Very bad, Had 2 fuse chocolates :man_facepalming:
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min

I slept and woke up on time, but lunch was early today so I studied only about 1 hour before that, after lunch somehow my detox stopped, so I checked messages etc for some time, I again put my phone on detox at about 4:30 or 5 pm I think, then me and my sister listened to some songs etc for some time and talked, my parents weren’t home they came around 7 in evening. We had dinner after that, watched some tv, I had some habits remaining did them and that’s all :sweat_smile:, just 1 hour study, I need to be more serious about this, eating control wasn’t good either. But not stressing out about anything unnecessarily. I am doing better than before. Anyway I’ll be sleeping in some time after watching Rick and Morty, It’s a good show.

8 Likes

Out of likes so here:
:blue_heart:

Welcome to the club buddy!

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn bro :joy: I saw @The_Ambitious_One reply in my Notifications and I said: “He probably put a cool or funny image or gif”
And this happened :bomb::skull:

3 Likes

28th Nov, Monday, Day 3
Studying
:white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 12 last night
:white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min
:white_check_mark:Detox: Till 2 pm, then in evening 3.5 hrs
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min

I woke up on time, but I wasted a lot of time in listening to songs etc, then in evening I got a good nagging from my mom about studying :joy:, we had an argument too, I was stupid to argue, but after a while things sorted out, I even cried :joy:. But it was a good reminder to actually do better in studies rather than just feeling in a bubble of productivity while actually doing nothing :sweat_smile:, I’ll force myself to finish morning routine fast and sit for studying as early as possible, almost negligible study today, that won’t happen tomorrow.

8 Likes