Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Stay Strong bro Your work and progress will make u feel better not this 2 second pleasure !

3 Likes

Wake up! Berus is approaching!

20220925_213501

Loneliness and boredom causes your brain to look for solutions so it came up with a trick: take the easiest pathway: PMO
Your brain doesn’t like hard so he’s giving you the urges caused by you

If you weren’t alone, your Brain won’t look for solutions and you won’t have urges. So I advice you brother :fist_right::fist_left: please, don’t stay alone!

Good luck @The_integrous_one

4 Likes

26th September 9:35 pm
I somehow managed to get nothing done today :joy:, but I chilled a lot, watched a couple episodes of friends and then arrested development. Slept for sometime, spent some time with my family and that’s about it.
Now I’ll oil hair and go to sleep, will wake up on time tomorrow, bath, get some habits done and get to studying, tomorrow’s kind of the last day left for some serious preparation, I hope I study well tomorrow, no I am gonna study well, that’s the only way I can ease off some of the pressure off my head.
So yeah goodnight.

9 Likes

I haven’t read the whole thread so i don’t know what’s happening… But how are you Bois ? I’ll be online for a while before i have to delete it again. Thought we could catch up

6 Likes

Heeyyy sensei !
I am doing gr8 what about u how u doing ?

4 Likes

Delete what again?

The forum? So you didn’t relapse you just reinstalled the app, thank God.

5 Likes

Mess with the Honk, you get the Bonk

5 Likes

Screenshot_20220926-222709

oh-nooo-facepalm-baby

i-warned-you-michael-pena|640×200

But

were-going-to-come-back-andrew-baena

Let’s start together :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yep, still going strong :+1:t3::+1:t3: how have you been? And hydra?

4 Likes

Day 0

1. Studying
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  4. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: Just some surya namaskar, squats, pushups and stretching
  7. :white_check_mark:Bath
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  13. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

Followed the habits in evening, watched some shows again in the day, also watched a lot of motivational kind of videos, packed in the evening, slept for some time in the day, going to sleep again, tomorrow morning I have to get a haircut, a shave and leave for interview tomorrow evening, my father is also going with me because they don’t want to send me alone yet.
Anyway goodnight! Didn’t study but overall a decent day, even the little amount of exercise helped improve my mindset.

9 Likes

Day 1

1. Studying: About 2 hrs
  2. :white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  4. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: Some pushups, squats, stretching, sudarshan kriya yoga
  7. :white_check_mark:Bath
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  13. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

Had a haircut and got my beard trimmed in the morning, followed some habits in the day, took two naps (both about 30 min) despite sleeping for about 9 hrs at night :joy:, studied a bit, now I am in the bus with my dad, going to Delhi for interview which is day after tomorrow, not like 100% prepared but I am feeling confident and excited for it, sucker for good social interactions :joy:, and it’ll be in a formal setup so even more exciting lol. Anyway I was watching some videos etc. related to group discussion but then I started feeling a little giddy so listening to songs now, will have dinner in some time and sleep.

7 Likes

@The_integrous_one I’m also at day 1 :blush:
Let’s race till the finish line together so what do you say? Accept my challenge?

(This isn’t a challenge where we write about are streaks in dual Challenges no, I just Challenge you and let’s see who will stay consistent :fire:)

2 Likes

Btw it’s too much sleep brother :sweat_smile: don’t you think you should reduce that?

Good luck buddy :fire: stay serious and focused and you will achieve anything!

2 Likes

Ok.

Nope, I am in recovery phase, it’s normal.
Plus 8-9 hrs sleep is important on a daily basis even in normal conditions.

2 Likes

No I meant you took a 2 naps plus 9 hours of sleep :slightly_smiling_face: That’s why I said that

This was definitely more than 9 hours cause too much sleep is not really healthy for your body

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

20220925_154402

1 Like

He just got out of dengue bruh . Body remains weak even after weeks . Rest is necessary .
I used to sleep almost whole day when I had it .

4 Likes

Huh I didn’t knew it was that bad :anguished:

Sorry @The_integrous_one I Wich you will recover from ever single side effect soon :pray:

3 Likes

30th September 11:33 pm Day 3
I had my group discussion and interview today both went great let’s hope results turn out eual great tho results won’t be out till November.
Now returning home with dad, in bus right now, talked to a lot of friends today, will reach home tomorrow and start proper routine along with studies. I am feeling completely well now :grinning:.

9 Likes

Nice to hear that bro
I know you will come out with a better version of yourself

4 Likes