Diary (A New Arc) 25M

It is brother :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

. sjdsns. Snsksm

3 Likes

Sorry @The_integrous_one bhai :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Flow flow me ho gya

3 Likes

:joy: @Binocular being a Professional editor :joy:

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t knew @The_integrous_one bhai, mujhe to title hi nhi nazar araha, in logo ki ghalti hai, inho ne mujhe nhi bataya😀

4 Likes

Ok guys, time to sleep
Bye

2 Likes

Good night bro.

1 Like

Good night guys

Yeh, I’m professional at design and I don’t thing that’s my work :joy:

Speaking of professional, I got my Arabic Music diploma :musical_score: guys :tada:

So you can call me Mr. @Surbatingsi now :joy:

1 Like

Bro what’s visualization and affirmations? How does these help?

2 Likes

Are bhai it’s my diary. It’s equivalent to RC guest room :joy:.
You can chat your hearts out here I won’t mind.

2 Likes

Visualisation means visualising your goals, like I do visualisation in three phases long term goals, ahort term goals then daily goals.
You can do 6 phase meditation by Vishen Lakhiani there’s a section on Visualisation in that.
About affirmations these are positive beliefs that you wanna instill in your personality.
For Example: one of my affirmations says I accept others opinions and actions calmly, I take deep breaths before replying whenever I am in conflicting situation.
Such kind of beliefs repeatedly read/spoken over long term get instilled in your personality.
You can also add new quotes and lessons to your liar of affirmations.
I read them once in a day.

4 Likes

Day 10

1. :white_check_mark:Studying
  2. :white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  4. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: Playing basketball about 1.5 hrs
  7. :white_check_mark:Cold bath
  8. Reading
  9. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  10. Meditation
  11. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  12. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

Last night I slept just before 11, woke up around 5:15 to study for the test, though it didn’t go great, today evening I got a call for a Public Sector job interview which is on 21st September now I am gonna focus completely on preparing for it, I am thinking of cancelling the habit of reading books for a few days I’ll read current affair topics instead because there will be group discussion before the interview as well.
Went to play in evening, new shoes are awesome, my jump increased significantly because of these, I can touch the ring now, last shoes didn’t have good grip and cushioning.
Anyway imma sleep now. Goodnight.

8 Likes

⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢶⣦⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣇⠀
⠀⠀⢤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡄⠀ ⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠏⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠇⢀⣼⣿⣿⠛⢯⡿⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠴⢿⢿⣿⡿⠷⠀⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀

3 Likes

Good practice. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Day 11

1. Studying
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: Playing basketball
  8. Reading
  9. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  10. Meditation
  11. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  12. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I had one class at 8 am, woke up at 7:10 :sweat_smile:, too late, got ready in 10-15 minutes, had breakfast and reached class on time :joy:, slept after class for about 2.5 hrs, then in afternoon as well slept for almost 2 hrs :sweat_smile:, whole week’s sleep quota gets fulfilled on weekends, I did nothing related to studies today tho I am not feeling good about it, will focus tomorrow, I gave some clothes to laundry guy nearby and washed some by myself, went to play in evening, there was some match so I got enticed by it :sweat_smile::joy:, I could have studied during that time but anyway what is done is done I’ll cover up for it tomorrow. I also didn’t do proper justice with my habits, I’ll do them properly tomorrow, didn’t meditate in two days, don’t know wth was I thinking :sweat_smile:, will to that tomorrow for sure. Going to sleep now, goodnight.

10 Likes

Day 0

1. :white_check_mark:Studying: About 3 hrs, not a lot
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min push workout resistance bands + body weight
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  13. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

So yeah I relapsed last night, I had messed up dreams last night, like related to p*, and then for some reason I relapsed after waking up in morning :man_facepalming:, I felt so stupid after that. I listened to some bhajans, talked to some friends then took a nap, after that I worked out, trimmed beard and went for lunch, filled a form after lunch, then took another nap, worked on an assignment after that till dinner, I was planning to sleep by 10 but I had some pending habits and I didn’t wanna miss out on them so I did them anyway, it’s 10:34 now, Will sleep in 5-10 minutes now.
I was feeling somewhat scared and broken today, I am missing home, I was missing my dumbbells at home, parents, everything, like how I had good time at home, I used to take good sleep on a regular basis and follow all habits in morning everyday because I had time.
Anyway I can’t go back yet, I’ll visit home after September but at the same time I gotta deal with whatever cards I have been dealt here in new place. I realized I haven’t been working out in mornings regularly which is too important especially for mental health, so I am gonna do that now but at the same time not stress about it, taking sufficient sleep is always first priority.
I pray to God to keep me on right path and show me the way to deal well with life. Hare Krishna!

9 Likes

I am praying the same for you. Will love to see you overcoming these challenges and motivating the companions including me.

3 Likes

If I had Aladdin’s lamp I’ll definitely wish us freedom but nothing is that easy. Pray to god and don’t forget to also work for that. Work hard, God grant humans there wishes only if they work hard, not sitting on a chair doing nothing except for paying.
I know you already know that but it’s a god reminder anyway.

Go from gappy to happy :fire:

3 Likes

So much positivity and brotherly love everywhere. Felling good vibes. :metal:
Alright it’s grinding time now

4 Likes

Thanks bruh.

Yeah for sure. Thanks.

:fire:

3 Likes

Day 1

1. :white_check_mark:Studying: 3h55m self study + 1h20m class
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night: 11:30
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  6. :white_check_mark:Workout: 20 min pull workout
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  13. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

Woke up around 7:45, worked out for 20 minutes, had breakfast and went to class, after class went to library till lunch for 2 hrs, after lunch came to my room, took a 40 min nap, did some of the pending habits, video called my sister and then my mom, studied for some time till dinner, after that talked to mom again, then talked to a friend, now going to sleep, I have classes from 8 am tomorrow so I’ll get to wake up by 6-6:15am to workout before leaving for breakfast and classes.
I have been missing home a lot lately, in the afternoon I saw a dog lying around which reminded me of my dogs :joy:, hence when I called my sister I told her to show me the dogs as well. Also while I was getting sad thinking about home I immediately brought my attention to what I was feeling, I realize I had been clinging to some past memories or worrying about some future things rather than just experiencing the present, I did that and after reading and meditating I felt somewhat good again. Still a little bit anxious but I am just noticing the feelings and letting them sink in. Relapsing isn’t worth it in any way, opened up a chain of anxious thoughts. Anyway live on. Goodnight!

11 Likes