Diary (A New Arc) 25M

I just moved to a new place last week and I have to shift to new schedule and lifestyle here, I still need to work on this. My motivation to catch up with all my habits is not great, it’s hot here, studies and classes, and taking good sleep is a challenge too :sweat_smile::joy:. I can find time in evening for habits but I feel like it’ll be better to go playing or invest time in studies at that time.
Anyway I’m working on settling here, what is done is done, I need to work more hard now.

1 Like

How is the weather like in Delhi? What’s the mess food quality there at Iit Delhi ?

1 Like

Weather is hot, of course more hot than my place (Himachal) but it seems tolerable.
About mess food there’s some shortage of hostels here so 1 st year Mtech boys haven’t got hostels yet, they have pgs just attached to the campus, we are living here in pgs, we have been eating in local messes yet, we can avail hostel messes after 15th of August, but I reckon it’ll be good.
What about iisc?

3 Likes

In Bangalore, weather is pretty sexy and cool. We are wearing hoodie :rofl: right now
In night, temperature drops down to 21 ,so u can imagine

Life at IISc is pretty chilled with a lot of beautiful intelligent girls :rofl:

My seniors told me pressure starts in September

2 Likes

Well even 21 is hot for Himachal residents :joy:.
How can you wear a hoodie in this? Where are you from.

Ah and you are in CSE lucky boy :joy:.
Mechanical people don’t get to be among many girls but I tru my best :joy:.

Ah ok, our teaching assistant ship starts in October so it’ll get somewhat hectic after that, for now it is manageable

2 Likes

Himachal Pradesh is another level, godly place to live
U r lucky man to haul from such a beautiful state of India

I’m from West Bengal,and temperature is hot there

2 Likes

True that :100:

Oh ok, that’s why you feel chill in Bangalore

2 Likes

Yup that’s right

Btw how is life there at Iit Delhi? How is ur studies going on ?

1 Like

We didn’t have a lot of classes yet, we got one assignment which took almost entire Sunday, at most our classes are from 8am to 1 pm for now, and 8 am classes are a pain in the ass, not used to sleeping early.
Rest I’ve been finding time to play some basketball, made some friends and one good friend who lives next door.

1 Like

8th August 11 pm
I haven’t posted a proper journal entry here in about 2 days because I didn’t get anything done, well except some studies and playing. I need to get more serious towards studying though, went to play three days in a row and played a lot, I should invest more time in studies, I need to find some way to workout in room, I have resistance bands, but it’s hot and I don’t have a mat for working out, I’ll buy a mat tomorrow, it’ll be easier to bring myself to workout here, if not anything I can always do body weight training, haven’t been doing even that.
Also need to fix sleep. And since we only have 8am classes 3 days a week, so mind is pretty reluctant to shift the schedule to too early.
I can maybe start with sleeping between 11 and 7 which doesn’t feel that taxing, I can workout on 4 days when my classes start at 9:30 or when it’s a holiday.
Tomorrow is a holiday but not planning to workout as I am already tired from a lot of playing, I’ll do sudarshan kriya though and keep my phone on detox till evening so that I can study well.
If I need to access something study related I’ll open laptop.

2 Likes

9/8/22

1. :white_check_mark:Studying
  2. Going to sleep before/around 11 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. Workout: None today
  7. :white_check_mark:Cold bath
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading easy way to mindfulness
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  10. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  11. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  13. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

Bought a new journal for planning and gratitude, wrote affirmations on initial pages, hopefully will be using that journal daily. Watching one of Hamza’s videos last night renewed my vigour. Cleaned my room in the middle of the night last night lol.
Felt a wierd anxiety in evening after napping, meditation calmed me down.
Seriously focusing on positives now :smile:.

5 Likes

Bhai , Could you please start study challenge if possible. I am having a messed up study schedule these days.

3 Likes

Things sucks bro these days. But its ok if you cant. You are an IIT guy. I can assume how much work load you are having

3 Likes

Not too much work load, but I am not starting a challenge :sweat_smile:, here I am managing myself barely :joy:.
If you feel there’s an urgent need, you can create a challenge yourself.

3 Likes

That’s actually a fantastic idea :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I didn’t thought of it tbh. I will start zodiac sign challenge Season 2 asap .

A challenge which focuses on no fap , Studies , productive activities and other addictions like junk food, phone addiction etc

3 Likes

Damn seriously :joy:??

Noice :fire:

1 Like

Meme Sticker - Meme Stickers

2 Likes

U started a new diary?

2 Likes

yes and he died and reborn again when you were not here :joy:

1 Like

Shit, I always miss the good part

1 Like