Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Looks like you are hagging out with people having good humour :smirk: or maybe they areeee hanging out with uh [These are the same things my friends say and being with them I too got this habit hindi me bole to Cheelne ki adat lag gai :joy:]

3 Likes

Samaranjay telling his son ~

And That’s how I met your mother :joy:

3 Likes

Emma Watson is lovely :heart:

Up that’s the case for sure :joy:

:rofl:, not keeping any unrealistic hopes for now.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I will still be clearing JEE by that time

3 Likes

Rewire user - And That’s how I met your mother :joy:

I will be still making diaries here :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Like Risinglion path to greatness
Risinglion way to greatness
Risinglion pursuit to greatness
Risinglion please f**k off
Risinglion way to blah blah :joy:
Etc

4 Likes

Bruhh …
:joy::joy: Don’t take seriously. Keep making diaries…

4 Likes

Maybe you will create diaries for your childrens too :joy:

5 Likes

So many Ben in rc now a days. Your fan following is increasing :joy: or many Ben fans are coming here

4 Likes

Day 24

Slept around 12 last night, had a nightfall around 5:15, it felt so real, for a moment I thought how could I relapse for something like this and then I woke up pheww :sweat_smile:, cleaned up and woke up little before 7, of course didn’t get enough sleep, I had classes from 8-11, then one lab from 11-1, in lab they just gave us huge numericals to solve, I think the purpose was to brush some of our old concepts. I was ok level focussed during classes and lab because I had cold coffee in between but rest of the day I felt quite tired :sweat_smile:, I played like 2.5 hrs straight yesterday and over that nightfall and not enough sleep all added to making me feel tired today, we again walked like 14 thousand steps today, no other option for now, but we’ll be able to get free old bicycles 10th onwards so it’ll get easier to course through college campus. After classes we had to walk for registration in college library and then asking about bicycles and mess food, in the evening I planned a 20 min nap but it ended up being a 60 min nap, meditated after that and had dinner. After it I bought a new simcard because there was no signal for my old one in my room, this one works fine, not great but fine.
I had been shirking off some of my habits and working out has gone totally out of question here :sweat_smile:, firstly I need to work on fixing my sleep schedule.
On three days in a week we have classes from 8am, and if I have to do atleast some of my habits in the morning I need to wake up by 6-6:30 and for that I need to sleep by 10 or so, then only I can work effectively entire day, it’s about 11 today but tomorrow I have only 1 class for 1.5 hrs and it’s from 9:30 to 11 so I can take good sleep but I should stick with 10 to 6 or 10:30 to 6:30 sleep schedule starting tomorrow, I’ll have to shift dinner and everything to earlier than it is now, this way I can focus in working out as well on free days or days when classes start from 9:30 instead of 8.
I’ll start posting my habits and maybe I’ll add or reduce some of them tomorrow onwards. Living holistically is the only way I can manage myself and the work load here :v:.

5 Likes

I’ll do this even if I don’t manage to do get any of them done.

2 Likes

Samaranjay is a stud, maybe he will find someone else :joy:.

Kis_Kis_ko_pyaar_karu_2

:joy:

3 Likes

I also had a wet dream a few days back, it felt so real that I actually thought I relapsed, I also thought to myself how I could do such a thing, all of this for nothing I then woke up and realized that this was a dream/wet dream, but it still felt so real that I was feeling guilty from it, i went back to sleep and woke up ready to get through my day.

3 Likes

Lol that’s exactly the same as me

1 Like

4th August 12:59 pm
Ok so after my class ended at 11, I walked back to room and did nothing :sweat_smile:, spent quite some time on phone, I can’t put my phone on detox because I have some study related things to do. I need to draw some kind of line between mindlessly using mobile and only using it for important purpose.
I am going for lunch now, will take a short nap after that and get things done, will stay away from mobile until evening and use only if It’s extra necessary.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmaooam

1 Like

Day 25

1. Studies:
    1.1 :white_check_mark:Attending all classes
    1.2 Investing atleast 1 hr on old concept revision/interview preparation
    1.3 :white_check_mark:Self study course content/class notes
  2. Sleep: yesterday about 12:30 to 8
    2.1 Going to sleep before 10 pm last night
    2.2 :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
    2.3 Waking up by 6am
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. Morning Exercise: sudarshan kriya yoga on days when classes start 8 am (3 days a week) , resistance bands/body weight workouts on rest days (4 days a week)
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Cold bath
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading:
    7.1 :white_check_mark:Easy way to mindfulness
    7.2 :white_check_mark:Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  9. :white_check_mark:Meditating: 9 min
  10. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  11. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal
  12. Using mobile/laptop only when necessary: detoxed for 6 hrs

That’s my list from now on, will follow these as genuinely as I can.
After 1pm I put my phone on detox anyway till 7, took a 35 min nap after lunch, practiced some of above habits, then finished whatever setting up of room and unpacking was remaining, went to a nearby shop to buy some things, started studying in my room here, good beginning, I’m going for dinner now, will study till 9:30 or 10 after dinner (still have some things left to revise), will sleep at 10.

4 Likes

Finally :relieved:, i think that’s the best place for you because you are not watching shows till 1-2 am. This would help you in your nf too. Subah ke classes :pray:.

2 Likes

Day 26

1. Studies:
    1.1 :white_check_mark:Attending all classes
    1.2 Investing atleast 1 hr on old concept revision/interview preparation
    1.3 :white_check_mark:Self study course content/class notes: 4-5 hrs
  2. :white_check_mark:Sleep:
    2.1 :white_check_mark:Going to sleep by 10 pm last night
    2.2 :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
    2.3 :white_check_mark:Waking up by 6am
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Morning Exercise: sudarshan kriya
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Cold bath
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading:
    7.1 :white_check_mark:Easy way to mindfulness
    7.2 :white_check_mark:Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  9. :white_check_mark:Meditating: 10 min
  10. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  11. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal
  12. :white_check_mark:Using mobile/laptop only when necessary

Went to bed a little after 10 and woke up a little after 6, it took me quite some time to fall asleep but I was feeling fresh in morning anyway, didn’t have coffee today, was attentive in classes but in afternoon I felt quite sleepy and faced some urges too, watched one episode of arrested Development and took almost 1 hour nap. I invested good time in learning Matlab, it’s the most basic programming based platform and it is gonna be useful in future so we have a lab for it. I thought I’ll get time to revise old concepts but I didn’t, we also have classes tomorrow because they are compensating for holiday on upcoming Tuesday else Saturdays are off, I’ll go to play tomorrow in evening if it doesn’t rain. I’m already getting late for today :sweat_smile:. Will sleep now.

4 Likes

Hell yeah :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes