A post from 2020

Guys I messed up, last night I broke my 12 days streak. It felt right somehow, my mind tricked me into thinking that I needed this. It made me even happy for a while, but now when I am awake and back to my senses I feel like I cheated on my goal.
I am preparing for an exam which is in mid February, I hoped to not break my streak atleast until then. But I messed up, my highest streak this year is 19 days only, this same shit happens to me everytime after day 10. This time I am making a promise, I have 54 days left until my exam, this time I am making a promise to myself and God, I am gonna break all barriers and get to atleast a 55 day streak.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah bro this time I am not gonna give up just because of some shizzy thoughts

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t stop and keep on fighting.

3 Likes

Oh my God :joy::joy:, I was very confused for sometime which topic I am at, I thought it was my diary :joy:.
Good job @Sholt_Tenkerrot

2 Likes

Wooah. I thought you relapsed right now …
And also your current situation of exams matches …

2 Likes

:joy: bruh read completely, I mentioned my highest streak in whole year is 19 days :joy:, that’s from 2020.

1 Like

You know i don’t read carefully. I just focus on main parts…:sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah and current streak is almost the same man, about to reach 12 days :joy:, I think this is a good reminder

2 Likes

Gade murde ukhaadne ki aadat hai :joy::joy:

1 Like

Title of your st.

20 times a day , hospital is on the way.

3 Likes

Heck :joy::joy::joy: you changed the title :rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

Wow bro…
:laughing::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh shit man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just understood that

2 Likes

Damn, 3 yr old post.

1 Like

To think that this man achieved more than 100 days streak 3 times after struggling in achieving 19 days.

You’ve come along way brother. It’s nice to see that post myself. I feel motivated that it’s not just me who’s struggling in mear days and that I can shatter my limits more than I could imagine.

I wish you a great life @The_integrous_one. I hope we both break free from this addiction once and for all and get our lives back.

3 Likes

truly one of the quotes of all time

5 Likes

Thanks bro, Courtesy of the Forum.

Same wishes for you bro.

3 Likes

It’s been 2 years wtf , time isn’t flying, it’s skipping :sob::sob:! Love you bros !

3 Likes

and it’s been 4 years since 2020 :skull:

3 Likes