Sacred's Diary (23 M)

Bro, scroll up and re-read your post for day 24. You’re doing fantastically, don’t throw that away!
Everyone has an off day now and again. Pick yourself up and make tomorrow better than today.

GOD bless.

4 Likes

@Forerunner thanks bro for your encouragement. Those words rang true to me when I read them. If my mood can fluctuate that much in a matter of days who am I to say there’s no hope? Thanks again bro. God bless you.

Day 30 (1 month)

1 month baby. Wow. It’s felt like 3 I will say that. I’ve made so much progress in every aspect of my life this month. Nopmo forever. Here’s to more progress in the future.:clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Congratulations! It’s for sure the first month of a very long list of months :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Yes, let’s make this 1 of many. Hope you’re doing well on your journey!

1 Like

Mannnn, that’s fantastic! Keep going brother, that’s what we love to see!

1 Like

Thanks so much brother. Glad to see your spirits alive again to fight this fight! Let’s become our best selves! God bless.

2 Likes

Day 40

Physically i feel bad. Headaches, aches, pains, tired all the time. Not sure whats causing this, but hey thats life. I continue to press on! I will however try to actively give my body some rest. I know i need it. God bless.

3 Likes

Take care of yourself and your health brother.

GOD bless.

1 Like

Thanks brother, I suppose i could be taking care of myself better. Hope you’re doing well brother, God bless.

1 Like

I’m doing very well, thank GOD. Embracing the joy of being free!

Always remember that this life is far better than the alternative. You’re doing great man. Some days we will feel drained and overworked. Take the time to recover in a positive, healthy way and recharge yourself.

3 Likes

There are good days and bad days. You doing well over 40 days. Keep going. The most important is to maintain the streak becouse it gives you freedom

3 Likes

You are so right bro. I am so aware that this stress can very easily be turned into some sort of trigger for me and I am staying vigilant. Thanks for your concern. I am feeling much better today. All’s good, THANK GOD!

You’re right, yesterday was just a bad day for me but had I not been on nopmo it would’ve made it a dreadful day. Thanks for the support. :smiling_face::heart::+1:

Day 41

Feeling much better today. Yesterday was a really bad day but let’s not focus on the bad! Thank God for today and for good health! Let’s march forward on our progress brothers! God bless.

2 Likes

Day 45

Half way to 90, though 90 is a nice milestone it isn’t a huge goal of mine. Still I look forward to seeing “Day 90” on this journal very soon.

This week I’ve been actively trying to recover and recuperate from everything. I’m not gonna lie I still feel a bit fatigued, but I do feel better than I did on Monday thank God. This journey is full of ups and downs and right now is a lower period, but the fight is still mine. I’m fighting strong and will continue to. That’s all that really matters I think. Let’s keep fighting brothers. I can do it if you all are with me. May God help us all overcome. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Day 46

So it turns out I’ve developed some extreme HPA axis dysfuction, or more commonly recognized as “adrenal fatigue” which is caused by chronic stress. No wonder I’ve been feeling so burned out recently. If you’ve gone through this you know how bad it is. Hormones & neurotransmitters are all out of wack. It’s definitely not helping me to beat this addiction once and for all. Perhaps this addiction even contributed to making this dysfuction happen?

Though I feel this way I still cannot become complacent, none of us can. Or else we can surely expect to fall. Take it from me bros, there’s no excuse to stop fighting. We can all do this. God bless you all.

1 Like

Day 50

This is a very weird time in my life… Don’t really feel like reporting much. Just wanted to say hope everyone’s well, and let’s keep going.

3 Likes

Day 55

It is my birthday today. What a beautiful gift to myself to almost have 2 months under my belt. 2 months of fighting, 2 months of happiness, 2 months of pain, but ultimately 2 months of healing. All thanks and glory to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

We are stronger together brothers. Let’s keep going.

5 Likes

Day 58

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. One thing I’m thankful for is having a supportive group of people that understand what it is to be addicted to pmo. I love you guys.

Let’s end this year off right. 2021 is right around the corner and we’ve all made our mistakes and made good choices. Let this be another good choice to start or continue the recovery process of abstinence all the way through to next year entering 2021. God bless all of you. :heart::v:

3 Likes

Day 60

Thank God! I’ve made it 2 months. I cannot remember the last time I’ve made it this far. I think I only have one other time which is when I went on my longest streak of abstinence of 98 days. I fully intend on getting there again and surpassing it! Thank you Lord! Keep fighting! Fight to be your best self!

3 Likes

Congratulations brother! You’ve come a long way, keep going! Embrace the freedom!

GOD bless.

1 Like

Thanks brother. You keep fighting as well! You deserve to beat this. So let’s do this! God bless you too.

2 Likes