Saadhak's journey towards purity & divinty

Hello everyone, it’s me Bramha_Saadhak. This is my diary where I will be updating regularly the goals achieved :white_check_mark: at the every end of the day. My main goal is mental, spiritual, physical and as well as career development.
Also being successful in my celibacy.
For mental development, I will do meditation, read books etc.
For physical, I go for morning jogging and exercises.
For spirituality, I will be doing bhakti, read the holy and divine books and I’ll share the important learnings from them. I’ll also excel in my career for the better life.

At the end, God give us the blissful blessing to all of us :innocent: :innocent: in achieving the great heights.

5 Likes

You have choosen the right track :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Now, God is gonna take care of you.
My best wishes with you mere bhai :pray:
साधक वो होता है जो हर वक्त भगवान का स्मरण करे और अपना कर्तव्य कर्म करे। तो तैयार हो जाओ और भगवद प्राप्ति को अपना लक्ष्य बनाके आगे बढ़ो।
श्री हरि आपके जीवन में अनुशासन और खुशियां लाए। हरि बोल :triangular_flag_on_post::sparkles:

5 Likes

DAY 01
28th MAY, 2024
Morning Jogging :white_check_mark:
Exercise✅
Meditation✅
Read books✅
Read divine books✅
Worship✅
Celibacy :white_check_mark:

“For one who has conquered the mind, the Supersoul is already reached, for he has attained tranquillity. To such a man happiness and distress, heat and cold, honor and dishonor are all the same.”- God Krishna, Bhagawat Gita

4 Likes

DAY 02
29th MAY, 2024
Exercise✅
Meditation✅
Read divine books✅
Worship✅

“Free from all thoughts of ‘I’ and ‘mine’, man finds absolute peace.”- God Krishna, Bhagawad Gita

3 Likes

Day 03
30th MAY, 2024
Exercise✅
Meditation✅
Read Books✅
Read divine books✅
Worship✅

“The key to happiness is the reduction of desires."- God Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

2 Likes