S.o.s, on the edge

I’m really turned on and trying not to touch myself. I’m creating this to stay accountable. If you’re reading this, please drop an encouraging word

Just remember, at the end of your PMO, what happens next, what will you think, what will you get, remember that this simply moves you away from wanting to have a happy life if you stay there because you think it will make you happy but not, that happiness is instantaneous, that disappears instead abstinence is something that does not compare with anything, it is an immense happiness you want to know that you feel veinser to erotic desire simply have something that you like (that is not PMO) that is something productive, see a video of how do something there are demaciadas things with which you can simply distract is wanting to change … if you really want to stop this you will achieve

2 Likes

Others cant help in the way you want… its whether or not you yourself, truly want sobriety.

1 Like

I relapsed recently and trust it is not worth it, I regret it so much.
DO NOT DO IT !

1 Like

S a m e . I k n o w w h a t i s r i g h t . I k n o w w h a t m y p r o b l e m s a r e . I e v e n k n o w t h e s o l u t i o n s t o m y p r o b l e m s . A n d y e t , I c h o o s e t o d o w r o n g .

This is the relapse mindset.

2 Likes

I made it, @MacMorrow @hellojaani
@Warriors_Journey

Thank you, gentlemen, for responding. After I wrote the post I felt a very public sense of accountability. It helped to see your posts, to know that there are people watching. And I stilled myself and forced the sleep to come. It was pretty late so that wasn’t too hard to do.

Thank you, I’m still going strong because you made a difference.

2 Likes