Rockstaa's NoFap Journey

@Sahas Brother, not exactly social anxiety. But I can say I’m a little anti-social person. I do not like much to socialize. Earlier I used to think that I’ve some problem and it is related to pmo. But now I’ve realized that some things are a part of us. What pmo does is it never allows you to discover yourself because you’re busy in doing that “silly deed” and other half of the time you are feeling guilty and dizzy. I think you need to give sufficient time to yourself (and I’m not talking about that alone time you know). Obviously you first need to control your habbit. And maybe you need to learn to accept your inhibitions and live in harmony with them or you can try to improve if it can be improved. Talk to someone, write a diary, face your fears (95% of the time we’re over thinking), dream, learn new things, try not to take yourself too seriously, understand everything is temporary (even pain). It will pass. You can do this. Best of luck. :grin:

3 Likes

Not really fighting now. I’m trying to evolve :wink:. Thanks brother. :heart:

4 Likes

254 DAYS :maple_leaf:

I won’t lie. I still get hit by the urges. The difference is now I control them instead of them controlling me. Best of luck guys. You can do it too. Inching towards my goal of 365 days. :slightly_smiling_face::seedling:

5 Likes

Awesome brother, we’re supporting you! Congratulations on passing 250+ days! :cake: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

What do you do when you get urges? How do you control them?

5 Likes

Awesome brother awesome! Take care bro. You are great. Have a great life. Congratulations once again.

4 Likes

Has your vision of life and its meaning changed during your journey, and if yes, how?
I think you don’t need my felicitations since you already have so many, but here they are.
I’m waiting to hear more from you brother.

5 Likes

@Forerunner Well there’s this simple rule called “don’t touch your dick”. :joy: Don’t touch it and bam!! u won’t fap. Jokes aside, brother keep urself occupied. Find some interests, hobbies, passion. Turn towards them when u feel the urge. Also the fact that ■■■■ addiction makes us a potential rapist turns me off from looking into ■■■■. So many women get raped everyday because we men see them as mere sex objects. Just ask yourself would you support a thing that is one of the prominent causes of rapes in our society ? U will get the answer.
TO ALL OF US GUYS, REMEMBER… WOMEN ARE NOT SEX OBJECTS. WE ALL HAVE A WOMEN IN OUR FAMILY. PLEASE START RESPECTING WOMEN. :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

@Pierretomas181 It has changed a lot brother. When you come out from this world of fake pleasure. U realise it’s not easy to get your dopamine high in the real life. U have to work hard for it. And when you work hard towards your goals and also you have the energy to do so because you are not wasting it in your bathroom. The world, the life, the space around us starts teaching us a lot. And that helps us evolve if we analyse it and use it for our betterment. It’s a very long process, nofap is just the beginning. But yes for the process to start you obviously has to begin with NoFap. In my experience, there’s something that connects you with the Infinite intelligence of this universe when you are on really high streaks of NoFap (The number of days can differ in different cases). I’m not the same person I used to be before NoFap. Trust me it has changed a lot. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for these words man. Unfortunately I will only be able to understand them fully when I am on a streak comparable to yours. Let’s hope this time is not too far away.
Keep your thing going and remember FUCK THE ZERO.
Good luck bro

3 Likes

Thanks brother. My best wishes are with you. :zap::leaves:

2 Likes

My question is … What about sexual thoughts ?
When your eyes meets with eyes of a women… what happens ?
What about movies… music which have dirty dance moves… erotic in nature… does it gives you urges ?

@Sahas Most of the time it does brother. But u must understand the fact that it’s not important to act on everything you feel. Observe the urge coming, know it will pass, let it go.
HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR HAND.

4 Likes

This is Golden words.
This is Revolutionary.

3 Likes

Day 265 :heart:
100 days more for a year on NoFap… So excited. This has been my all time dream. :dizzy::blossom::seedling:

7 Likes

275+ days brother! What a beautiful way to start the new year!

This is a year of great celebration ahead brother - keep going strong!

2 Likes

Thank you brother @Forerunner . You too are doing really great. I pray for each one of you to prosper in life. :heart::dizzy:

2 Likes

It’s 301 days now. Feeling greatful. :heart::heart::dizzy:
Marching towards an year now.
Loving the journey. :blossom::seedling:

4 Likes

Wow!! you are really awesome. Reading this post really helps and gives strength to do same.

2 Likes

Thank you @Livectin :dizzy:

1 Like

It’s 348th day today. Few days away from my goal of 365 days. God is kind. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes