ROAD TO FREEDOM! 🛣 (Entries Open)

Massive shout out to @deimos0101, @simba92 & @Dari for reaching the ROAD TO FREEDOM with a streak over 100 days.

Have you got any advice for people who are struggling to get to that streak?

4 Likes

That’s ok bro! Lets get back at it!!
Day 2/14

I hope you don’t mind me imitating your evil laugh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

thank you @AwakenedSoul4321

Only one advice for them just tolerates the pain and know the real you. No pain no gain.

1 Like

Check in
Day 6/35
Let’s see what’s coming in now as I am about to cross one week after a long time

1 Like

Nah!! It’s cool! And suits you @prothekter_aden !! :rofl:

1 Like

Check in day 8
damn i have been thinking about relapsing and trying to “find exucses for it etc…” i am glad i did not.
what helped was that in the first chaoter of the easy peasy way the author statet: technically masturabtion can be seen as self rape… as in your body is tired and wnats to rest but your mind needs a kick so you force yourself to M… that imaged helped me to refrain from doing sth i would regret.

best regards keep up the god fight!

Check in: Day 1/46 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Check in :arrow_right: Day 118.
Make this new week your new start! Plan to be better and enjoy it!
Have a great day :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Check in day 15.
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH HELL YEAH!!!

1 Like

Check-in day 9/84

Best regards!

I am rebooting my life. Since I have lost at 48 day streak after joining this group, I failed several times. This time, I won’t look back. I will build back my determination. Friends, support me. You are my strength :pray:I have failed today so, it would be my day 1 tomorrow.

1 Like

hey sorry to hear that @kvdeaddict best wishes for your next streak :slight_smile: have you read “trhe easy peasy way”? does help me alot :wink:

Check in
Day 7/35
Good day but not much productive , try to complete much of my syllabus by tomorrow

Check-in: 4 days gone

:crossed_fingers:

Yes I have read the Easy peasy method. But it seems that I have to Re-read again.

1 Like

Check in: Day 2/46 :white_check_mark:

Check-in: 10/84
woke up quite horny almos relapsed but i mangaed to take back control :wink: yey

bests to you!

To all the people who are trying to be worthy,

You are not on Nofap to just leave PMO but to be a better person and accomplish. your goals. By following Nofap you get the energy, mindset and skills required to follow your passion. If you are not being productive then your streak will end soon, as all of the members are here to be successful and if you see you are not that good then your low moral will lead you to masturbation.

Second thing which I think is important is that your journey of Nofap must be soothing. There may be times when you feel very low and depressed during flailing but you have to get over it. If you are not giving up but still you are sad and depressed then you are gonna give up. To get rid of this start a new hobby, workout, socialize with people or do anything you like. “If you feel that you are struggling then you are doing it the wrong way” .

This was the same case with me, I thought that if I want to leave PMO then I have to struggle a lot. Yes! you have to struggle but struggle in being worthy, completing your work before deadline etc. but it must not be such that you are doing your work even if your mind says NO,NO. In such cases change the situation, or take a break, do your work after a while. Don’t forget to live each and every moment of your journey.

Bottom line : The moment you stop enjoying it is the moment you start losing it.

5 Likes

Day 124 check in :white_check_mark:

124/until death