Road to 1000 days

This is neither a diary nor a general discussion nor confession nor accountability group. My main motive of this topic is to track my progress in my no fap journey. Like any no fapper here, I want to reach 1000 days and if possible entire lifetime.

So whenever I am free , I will write my current streak , Badge , and chance of relapse here everyday if possible.

I wish every no fappers a successful journey ahead.

4 Likes

Current streak : 0 days
Badge : Prisoner
Relapse rate : 0 percent

4 Likes

All the very best brother.

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother. Wishing you the same

1 Like

Current streak : 1 day
Badge : Prisoner
Relapse rate : Near to 100 percent. Would have relapsed ( Strong urges , Chaser effect , Self hatred after relapse, mind manipulation and involuntary exposure to triggered images ).

You got this brother my theme this morning is Win Today, Stay in the Green!!!

I am here for you! Don’t listin to the lies of self hatred telling you that you are weak or that you cant do this. You can do this and you are strong!!!

Keep Fighting!!! Together we all can lift each other up out of this trap and darkness!!!

2 Likes

Do you have a p*rn blocker on your phone?

I use Blocker Hero which is $20 US. I really like it because I can set times when I cant use certain apps during the day when I am alone working from home. You can also give control to the App Admin so you cant change it when you want. I recommend it!

YouTube is a big trigger for me so I have it blocked from 7:20 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @AoG7576 bro for the support. Personally I have Cold Turkey blocker extension installed in my PC and that does the job well.

My main trigger is You Tube , Do you know any app or extension for PC that restrict the usage of an app to a particular time interval ?

1 Like

Not to sure about PC, my phone is my worst enemy at times since I have a work laptop. So I dont dare watch anything on there.

I wonder if Blocker Hero can be downloaded for your PC as we. I thought you could add other devices.

1 Like

Sure , I will be looking into it. Thanks again.

1 Like

No problem I have an email into the developers. I couldn’t find a setting but for premium members you are available up to two devices.

I will let you know what they email me back if you haven’t figured it out already!!!

I will be watching your journey for sure brother! I will try and beat ya to 1000!!! Lol

1 Like

Hi there,

Currently BlockerHero app is not available for windows platform but in future we will work on it.

That is what I received from BlockerHero Support. Hopefully in the near future you can use it for PC! I would encourage you still get it on your phone to see how you like it!

1 Like

@anon87955785 sorry for blowing up your discussion if you want to send me a message would like to get your share code to keep track of one another? Just let me know!

1 Like

No need to feel sorry bro , I am always happy to have new friends here. I should say , I am thankful to you for showing up

Code 8uwuwa

Hope today was easy! Let’s keep winning each day and staying in the green!!!

2 Likes

To be honest, its getting tougher every day. I have to alone in this house till Jan 13 until college starts. But still ready to fight.

1 Like

We are here for you, please dont feel alone on this journey!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot brother for the support. Appreciate it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.