# Risinglion 123 - Gotta Catch em all šŸ”“

I never flagged your that in the challenge and the challenge is filled over by people from different countries not just by Indians. Someone maybe flagged your because they didnā€™t understood.

But when I saw that someone flagged my 15 post I was suspecting you because of ostracizing you
and even after that I didnā€™t do anything but when this recent meme I posted here was instantly flagged I was kind of sure that you did. So just to like give the response back I fagged your meme.
Thatā€™s it

Chill guys @BlackMagic123 and @Sholt_Tenkerrot :sweat_smile:

Let me and my Bulbasaur have a peaceful time :joy:

5 Likes

Nice bro very nice. Thatā€™s it? Really?

And you responded back to the wrong person you dumb cat.

Exactly bitch, i am not the only person in this forum.

Really man i am controlling myself or else i would have abused you badly that you would have started to bleed from different body parts.

First of all I am taking decently, not gonna get my hands dirty again with you so mind the language.

Yeah, dude.

I would have abused you so badly that you might be dead till now.Sirf tu hi gaali dena nhi jaanta theek hai.
aaram se baat karle

Toh bhai tune jo kaand kiya na abhi wo bhi bewajah ka wo kya mahaanta ka prateek hai?

Ek toh glti krta hai aur bol rha hai

You are that decent guy who would kill someone innocent on the basis of your doubts, and then you will say ā€œI didnā€™t say anything bad, i just killed him, thatā€™s itā€.

arey bhai kuch bhi bakwaas maine kab bola mahaanta ka pratik ek toh misunderstanding clear kar raha hun

Really dude main sirf tere baat kar hun aaram se. Dumbest Counter

bhai tu hi jaise shi karta hain na duniya main sab

And you did the dumbest act, and all this is happening because of your dumb act. Aur jaisa tune kiya uss pr wo bilkul suit krta hai.

Jab itna hi akal tha toh pehle hi clear kr leta, flag krne se phle.

Maine har chiz sahi nhi ki, but maine aisi maha bakloli bhi nhi ki. Khud ki glti chhupaane ke liye kitna faaltu bakega aur mujhe bhi bakne ke liye majbur krega

Stop this argument, otherwise I will flag both of your posts :joy::joy:

2 Likes

abey tujhe main koi force nh kar raha hun nhi bakna toh mat baat kar

Bhai sach baat toh yeh hain na tu sirf seedha na boldeta ki maine nhi kiya phir main apne maan jaata ki tune nhi kiya lekin faaltu ke comments kare tune usse baat aage badhi hai

ab paragragh likhega ki tu kaise sahi hai main kaise galt hun

Oye mahaan bille , itna hi shaant, sushil aur smart hai toh tu sidha puch leta, ye sab start hota hi nhi.

Teri harakaton ne force kiya.

Abye luda hai tu kya bsk?

Ek toh khud bewajah ka c-yaap krta hai aur ba**hodi kiye jaa rha saale, sharm hai kuch?

abey nikal chtiy saale faaltu ki gaaliyan na dein

bas baat khatam.

Toh sun chaman, tere aise bolne se mera post na waapas aayega, ek baar mera post thik hua uske baad bhi tune flag kr diya.

Yahan pr Jhande gaadne se kuch nhi hoga, jhand aadmi, real life me Jhande gaad.

yeh baat tu bhi yaad rakhna aur 1 saal baad dekhenge bhai kon kitna paani main hai.

Maine toh post flag kiya hi nhi, biili maanush aapki hi harkat hai glta jagah jhnde gaadne ke.

Main tere jaiso ke muh na lagun ye teri bakloliyaan main yaad nhi rkhunga, aasmaan mein ja, naale mein ja, space me jaa, ja jahan jaana hai wahan jaa i dont care.

@anon87955785 extremely sorry bro, but someone deserved those words, so that he donā€™t do such stupidity on the basis of his ā€œSUPER INSTINCTSā€.

1 Like

Woh dekhenge bhai kis rasste jaata hai

Jai Shree Krishna

1 Like

@anon87955785 Sorry for this you should leave this thread and a make new for fresh start.

1 Like

Its ok for me BlackMagic , I donā€™t want to be trolled again for making a new thread :joy::joy:. I will continue here. I have forgiven both of you.

3 Likes

Sending that again :joy:.

Good night bhai and sorry again.

7 Likes