RiftCha's Journey: 282/365 days

You are one of the inspirational person on this forum this time I am not going to Relapse after completing 90 days I will challenge you :boxing_glove: right now I am on my day 6 .

3 Likes

Now the question is whether you can keep your word :sunglasses:
keep in mind that when you are in nofap the culprit called flatline will occur.Try not to looe focus cause this flatline will cause brain fog.

4 Likes

New badge Unlocked :muscle:

9 Likes

21 people
You are in good company

6 Likes

I am taking everything positively now also I am serious for my aim this time I won’t loose I will challenge flatline period bravely.

3 Likes

Very soon I wanna join you guys. @RiftCha you are amazing man !! What new things you learnt in these 300 days ? please share

6 Likes

Well I am not yet reached 300 days but I reduced my flatline level.
My mind now think about all of your effort here if urges hits.I had a nightfall again today and was dreaming about having m.My diary here gives me motivation and not to do relapse.
Only nightfall everymonth annoys me and still I dreamed about having m*.I think recovery will take time for body to adjust.

6 Likes

I will suggest that make a promise to the god and consider its a sin to relapse.
#FollowthepathofGod

6 Likes

Thank you man !! One can never win the battle with lust without the support of God :pray:

Thanks again. God bless you :pray:

5 Likes