RiftCha's Journey: 215/365 days

You shouldn’t have relapse bro.I thought you can do it.But you failed😔

1 Like

Its day 25 and day 4 of NNN challenge :relieved:

1 Like

Yes I got Relapsed I am responsible for this but this time I will give a challenge to myself of 15 days If I Fap again I am a loser.

Keep in mind that.I am counting on you.Just delete or quite things from mobile/pc/laptop that makes you relapse.You should watch this video

3 Likes

3 days need to go for 1 month :v:

2 Likes

Nothing to say bro :pensive:

1 Like

Nah I don’t Relapsed I am not a Gay You are misunderstanding I got Nightfall So after thinking about it I decided to reset my streak because I can’t accept Nightfall before atleast 15 days.

1 Like

No bro nightfall is natural.Set you streak back to when you relapsed.Nightfall occur again.Dont count the nightfall.You will reset it when you relapse.

1 Like

Nightfall before 15 days is not natural it’s because of my thinking.

1 Like

its natural bro.I’ve done researching.Reseting your streak will demotivate you.So you should change your streak back when you relapsed.You know,I already mentioned that I am struggling since 2009.So I know.

1 Like

Ok I won’t reset my streak again because of nightfall.

1 Like

Thats the spirit bro keep going.I challenged my companion @Azimoz3 for 14 days and he make it.And todays its his 15 days.Now its your turn to make it.Thats how we motivate each other.

3 Likes

Yes captain, thx for your support

1 Like

We all are the captain.Thats how we do it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Need one more day for 30.

@Azimoz3 @Faisal11 Guyz I made it 30 days.Now its your turn :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats with the achievement

2 Likes

Thanks bro.Keep it up.I see some of my companion fall after 19/20 days.Dont be like them

1 Like

Keep it up bro :+1: I am also wining over myself it’s Day 4.

1 Like