RiftCha's Journey: 192/200 days

Yo! you broke my record.
Well, I’m also behind you.
Stay strong!

1 Like

Dont relapse again bro.I welcome you to take part in NND challenge.No nut December.One relapse means eliminated.Can you accept the challenge?

No, i will not.

I want to but i don’t like daily check-ins.
But yeah! i will complete that challenge.
Good luck!

1 Like

You dont have to check in daily.I will keep an eye on your streak.Just dont relapse and create a mindset like BATMAN :bat:

Don’t worry i will not relpase.
I Am Batman :bat:

1 Like

Day 55 reach today.I dont know why the badge on 55 days named “Count” anyways I will go for 60

2 Likes

I was having *orn in my dream today but somehow I manage it before it turns into wet dream :fearful:

1 Like

Yeah

Well brother I make it 60 days today :smiley:

1 Like

I had a nightfall today but its natural.Now I hit 60 days in this evening :smiley:

1 Like

c8b8b6f0-a080-4b1f-8ae0-548ba501dca3_text

You did Brother!! you really did it.
Just 1 more month :tada:
Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks bro.I am counting on you bro.I Keep an eye on your streak dont dare to break it.Just 15 more days for you to make it 1 month.:smiley:

3 Likes

29 days to go :sleeping:
(20 char)

2 Likes

2/3rd of your journey is complete.

1 Like

Yeah its just the beginning.Long way to go.I just wanna break my limit.I know I achieved 90 days challenge before.So its not new.But its hard to achieved that 90 days.

2 Likes

Taking it one day at a time, achieving any streak is possible. It’s our thoughts which puts the limits.

1 Like

Day 62 folks

2 Likes

You are champion now.Make it 60 days :v:

2 Likes

I will 100% that would mean going clean till end of this month. And starting new year with a bang.

2 Likes

Yeah me too.Lets do it

2 Likes