Rewiring Phone AddictionšŸ“µ Major step against PMO addiction.šŸ†(September ENTRIES OPEN)

Iā€™ll update my score after 10-11 daysā€¦

3 Likes

9th April 2021 :- 1hr 3 mins.

@Nep_12 itā€™s okay to mess up brotherā€¦ but learn from it and improve yourself day by dayā€¦

3 Likes

I know :disappointed_relieved:
I woke up late
I was horny all day today
These urges suddenly hit me :sob:

2 Likes

Friday, 09th April, 2021
2 minutes
Day 3 completed, but still missed my study goal for the day by 45 minutes. Gotta be careful.

2 Likes

9th April

46 min

RNFetchBlobTmp_lzbe48h2ws22agoz6gze

5 Likes

Enu
10-April-2021
Usage: (Today) 14 mins

1 Like

OMG I always wanted to join a group for rewiring phone addiction, good that I stumbled upon this.

Alright guys, you know I want to join now, what do I exactly have to do in this group?

Just quit phone and update the daily usage here on the forum?
How do I exactly join and what do I need to do?

2 Likes

10 April
Usage 5 hrs

2 Likes

@zorim once read the rules then you can ask us if any doubts arisesšŸ˜Š

2 Likes

Hey @Nep_12 bro ā€¦ what happens ā€¦ did you see your usage of this month ā€¦
:point_down:

I donā€™t want to criticize you and sorry if anything doesnā€™t looks goodā€¦ but you really need to take some steps to reduce this usage ā€¦
Your average usage is 4hrs + in a day ā€¦ and again i said you waste 41 hours doing just nothing ā€¦ NOTHING

Bro you need to seriously look upon your usage ā€¦just tell me what is the benefit to write your usage here ā€¦ if you are not analyze , not working to reduce usage ā€¦ not taking steps ā€¦

Life is too short bro to waste ā€¦ These below lines are sayings of famous boxer Mohammad Ali ā€¦

" When I retire from boxing, I really donā€™t know. I wanna say something right here, this might make you all think. Life is real short, so you add up all your traveling, all your sleeping, your school, your entertainment, you probably been half your life doing nothing. I am now 35 years old; 30 more years Iā€™ll be 65. We donā€™t have no more influence, we canā€™t do nothing much at 65, your wife will tell you that. When youā€™re 65, ainā€™t too much more to do. Did you know I will be 65 in 30 years? In those 30 years, I have to sleep 9 years, I donā€™t have 30 years of daylight, I have to travel back to America which takes 6-7 hours. With all my traveling, that will be probably 4 years of traveling in the next 30 years. About 9 years of sleeping, television, movies, and about 3 years of entertainment. So, out of 30 years I might have about 16 years to be productive; so this is how we can all break down our individual lives ā€¦

So bro thats sums to ā€¦ We all have short life and ā€¦ So I recommend you to please work on your usage ā€¦ Make these 5 hours a day to improve your skills and perform better in your fieldā€¦ Be productive
I donā€™t want to someone to ruin its life in phone addiction ā€¦ You are also true achiever ā€¦ be smart ā€¦ analyze your mistakes ā€¦ works on reducing your usage ā€¦ If you want any help ā€¦ask hereā€¦ Definitely someone gives you give good advicesā€¦

Bro Just do something ā€¦ because doing something is better than nothing ā€¦ Donā€™t be dormant (inactive) ā€¦ donā€™t be idle ā€¦

YOU are also special ā€¦ If i can reduce my usage to under an hour ā€¦ You can also do that ā€¦

BE POSITVE ALWAYS >>

5 Likes

Aprail 10 usage - 39 min

2 Likes

Good workā€¦:+1: aman for your reminderā€¦this forum have a good Observers who Tells us about our mistakes

3 Likes

10th April

1hr 18 mins

RNFetchBlobTmp_at74wt6648kdzkqf6t7wwe

I achieved 2nd rank in my class in preboards. It was a happy moment for me and one important thing I realised it was not in my happy moment that I worked hard rather it was a series of hardworking moments that took me to a single happy moment. It was good though, but I was still too much far away from the 1st oneā€‹:sweat::sweat:, too far about 12 percentage and the other people behind me are as close to a single mark or a single percent. So , from here Iā€™ll focus more and work more.:blush::pray:

6 Likes

Alright I have read the rules.
Iā€™m planning to completely, I say cut out phone usage .

Itā€™s going to be hard but if Nofap is possible, even phone usage reduction is possible.

Iā€™ll update my score from tomorrow and will post every 3 or 4 days, just to shave off time , as I will end up using rewire companion unnecessarily and will waste time.
Please I canā€™t update daily but will make sure itā€™s before the 6th day.

Anyways,

Stay Strong Folks!!!

4 Likes

Youā€™re right
I have some reasons to justify this but again itā€™s of no use
I need to stop this for my own sake
Give me some time
Thank you for your concern

4 Likes

10th April 2021 :- 46 mins.

Hello @zorim glad that you found out here what you exactly wanted.
Itā€™s good that you have read the rules and regulations.

For nowā€¦You can post your scores in the replies ovwr here and can update your scores in the May 2021 board. You canā€™t participate in April 2021 as the challenge has already started and so there will be no winnings this monthā€¦

You can participate in the competition from nect month together with all of usā€¦

Itā€™s good that you decided to practice controlling your phoen addiction from now itself rather than Waiting for next month to start. Have a good time over hereā€¦

Good work @Aman1
Congratulations @madhavbansal All the best for your finals.

4 Likes

Yes, I just want a competitive mindset and want the others to treat me as competition as well so that it will feel normal but itā€™s with a twist that I will be updating my score to the board but Iā€™ll not be considered when finals are going on.

Anyways,
Stay Strong Folks!!

2 Likes

Saturday, 1th April, 2021
5 minutes

4 Likes

I promise that today my phone usage will be lesser than 2 hours no matter whatever happens

2 Likes

Enu
11-April-2021
2 hrs : 24 mins (Today)

2 Likes