Resurrection Journey towards enlightenment

I think your brain is taking up again from the point where you did not fap. I felt this also, almost as if I was taking my life from the point where I discovered fapping.

2 Likes

I have a great feeling about this brother… I AM SO EXITED ABOUT MY DAYS AHEAD.

i am so close to break my personal best that is 31 days.
Pray for me.

5 Likes

Man this is great but I have to warn you. Be really extra careful for some reason you always get so tempted to fap around the time you beat your streak so prepare yourself mentally to break your record and aim even higher.
Its fantastic bro that you have gone so far! May your streak last forever​:fire::fire::fire:
GO GO GO MAN

2 Likes

Yes, man you are right about it, whenever things get normal & it feels comfortable i fapped but not this time.

Lets enjoy our extraordinary lives.

1 Like

Symptoms of Inner Peace :four_leaf_clover:

I am getting great signals of optimum mental fitness. I am moving towards balanced me. From continous shaking of body ( fapping ) my mind & body were shaked off. I mean there was a disturbance in the body all the time. There was panic, anxiety & an unstability in my life. I was exhausted all the time. My inner peace was completly destroyed by fapping.

Now, i can feel the peace in my system. No matter what is happening outside but there is a silence inside. The awareness has increased. The belief has become stronger. No procrastination. The task are done in today, not tomorrow. The confidence has increased. The peace is getting restored

A MAN HAS BEGIN TO WALK AGAIN…
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

HARD MODE DAY 29

5 Likes

Food was never so Tasty

When i used to fap, food was tasteless. Even spicy & tasty foods were like just a necessary thing. I mean i had no taste buds for food. I was eating food like some beast back then. Now i eat food with calmness & joy. I can feel the sugar as sugar & spices clearly.
The tongue has got back the taste.
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

HARD MODE DAY 30

2 Likes

images

Negative Emotions get heavy on us when we are weak

After toiling hard today i was resting in afternoon but my mind dont sleep, the thoughts keep on revolving. I think too much. I have noticed in myself that when my energy is exhausted i become angry & irritated.
The emotion of anger make me a bad person. I dont want to invite anger into my life so i must choose this nofap path to overcome weakness and become stronger as the journey progress. I want to be full of love & remain humble always. The act of anger creates hell around us.

Hard Mode Day 32

1 Like

Facing the uncomfortable situations

I keep on challenging myself. I have decided to face the situations which makes me crazy anxious. The results are good. It makes me stronger. Example: i used to eat my food alone in my room. Now i started eating it with people working around in home. Its boosts my confidence. I have started to look people in their eye & greet them with welcome words when i go for a walk. Today i try to help a guy who had some issue with his bike. Slowly & slowly i am getting comfortable with my surroundings.

HARD MODE DAY 33

2 Likes

THE RELAPSE :dizzy_face:

just when i thought i figured this shit, i fucking relapsed after 32 days of hard mode. The decision of watching a hot video got me completly.

The lesson i learned is dont ever watch the erotic video. Edging only leads to a relapse. I have to begin again. All my dreams of completing a Reboot in 2018 has gone to dust. I am completly depressed this time. I thought i am going to do this for my lifetime but here i am ranting on my relapse. I think i am still not ready to give up ■■■■ from my life. A major defeat of my life.
The same shit life will return. One thing is in my power now is to dont relapse twice.

I dont want to lose my progress. I was so much into life how could i do this. Unbeleivable… its driving me mad. I have let down my friends & family.

I deserve no respect… i deserve only shit.

What have you done???

Bro what you have done ? You are achieving something everyday . Dont be depressed otherwise you will waste 32 days hardship . Control yourself and go to near temple and apologies for mistake and forgive yourself .

And start again your journey you still have 70 days to heal major part of your life . Bhaag mat jaiyo bas itna hi kahunga

3 Likes

Bhai main bilkul tut gaye hun is bar.

I AM COMPLETLY BROKEN THIS TIME… I MIGHT COMMIT SUICIDE TODAY.

Bhai faltu ki bakchodi mat kar …

Bhai thought process mein positiveness laa … negative mat ho . Soch ek relapsed se jindgi khatam nahi ho gai hai . Pehle bhi Apne thounds relapsed hai kya hua mar thodina Gaye .

Bhai wapas start karde Abhi se …jakar naah dho le aur bilkul fresh ho Jaa.

Aadmi jaisa sochta hai waisa hi ban jata hai … Apne aap Ko weak aur down mat kar Apne thought se .

Apne around dekh Sab kuch theek hai tu khud Apne thoughta se hi pareshan rehta hai .

Bhai be positive

4 Likes

Tera jaise insan duniya mein kam hi milta hain yar… ek baar ye Reboot ho jaye… apun dono 2019 mein milenge… @koylakhadan

Aayega na tu milne.

1 Like

images(3)

I WILL TRY AGAIN

5 Likes

images(4)

1 Like

hota hai yaar kuch nai. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Chal is baar mere se challenge laga agar dam hai toh…:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Thik hain … give me your code.

dmjory… Chalon dekhte hai kisme kitna hai dum

1 Like

I am making a elimination match.

2 Likes