Resurrection Journey towards enlightenment

Sex is a Relapse for me, brother.

Beer is better than pure alcohol. That doesnt mean i start drinking beer. Both sex & fapping are just energy draining practises. I want to guide my energy towards skies not downwards. Hence i am practising hard mode. The day i will have sex is my relapse. I will only consider it as not, if i dont do orgasm in it & if i do it as a duty towards my wife or … on purpose of having new childrens.
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes; go visit a doctor… semen is either… yellowish or white… not like brown or red.

1 Like

So, are you saying that having sex with your partner is a bad thing? That it somehow brings you down? Are you saying that you don’t like to have sex with your partner? Has she agreed to never have sex with you?
I am confused…

1 Like

Do one thing bro.
Tell your streak like this:
Day X Hard mode
&
Day Y Soft mode

Then no one will have any problem. Just definitions :wink:
:+1:
And I also suggest you two things:

1. Avoid talking about “Hard” philosophy before successfully implementing it on yourselves. :pray:
  2. Please do not post triggering photos as they may destroy someone’s valuable life. :pray:
    Good luck!
2 Likes

Yes; i am doing HARD MODE with my wifes approval.

1 Like

No; i never said that. Actualy one should go through all experiences in his life. Sex is a important part of our lives but not the life.

I have done so much sex. . It only brought me misery. Though one important thing sex has given me that is my daughter

2 Likes

Your confusion will be over; the day when you will get married & start your sexual life.

Thanks @AnkitK

I will do that.

1 Like

That is the thing bro, I believe in premarital sex and have no problem with any amount of sex. But if you have different opinions, I respect that brother. Thanks for clearing the doubts.

1 Like

But you cannot do that! I mean you cannot say “I am a vegetarian, except on weekends”. That doesn’t make sense. One can either do hard or soft.

Okay. But that’s a good idea. According to definitions, whatever mode one may be doing, days will get counted according to different definitions. I am not saying anything about thinking of the doer. For example, if a nofapper person who is in a relationship does not do s*x for 8 days, technically he will be on 8 day hard mode, whatever mode he is in intentionally. There is nothing wrong. Just chill bro!

1 Like

Bro I am chill, but I don’t understand why people are so obsessed about doing only hard mode.

Because when one goes through all experiences of sex & masturbation; HE CAN DECIDE FOR HIMSELF WHAT IS BEST FOR HIS LIFE.

it takes a lot of guts to go against our primary instincts
& thats why it is the highest path in spiritual world. It is not for ordinary people.

Hard Mode has become 1st priority of my life. I have seen my life got destroyed by orgasms. I have found tremendous power & balance of my body as long as i go away from orgasms

I AM NOT GUIDING YOU TO FOLLOW MY PATH. YOU CAN FIND WHATS BEST FOR YOU.
I know i have failed miserably on hard mode and the whole forum knows that i am a big mouth when it comes to doing it … i failed. I am clearly saying that i have not even gone beyond 32 days of hard mode.
BUT IN THOSE 32 DAYS I HAVE ENJOYED MY LIFE SO MUCH… THAT FEELING IS MAKING ME CRAZY… THATS WHY I AM CHASING AFTER IT AGAIN & AGAIN… WHEN I THINK IT IS WITHIN MY REACH… I GOT FAILED… LEARNS MY LESSON… & I TRY AGAIN… NO MATTER IF ITS GOING TO TAKE 1 MORE YEAR BUT… I HAVE SET MY EYES ON MY GOAL…

4 Likes

They said it’s due to rapid running exercise I do in morning. Some blood vessels near left ball are damaged. That can lead to blood in prostate. Last time too it was same he said.
Didn’t give the complete report yet. I can’t even sit, lower part below the balls hurts.

Sorry to hear that bro. Get well soon and don’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to treatment.

1 Like

Did you not used supporters or ‘langot’ for balls protection.

Haan ek do baar skip Kiya. Lekin main issue is muscular strain, I was not following proper warm up, aaj excercise nhi Kiya and I am having less pain. So, I think it’s due to that. Earlier I used to do excercise nicely but that took time, like 30-40 mins. I wanted to cut it to 15 mins and doing all excercises.
Feeling better today. And The sexual thoughts are not even in mind. It reminds that when our brain sees bigger problems, it gains strength to overcome small ones.

1 Like

Who flagged my Tantra Sex post ?
Was it you @neveragaintw ?

If i cant go forward… i will not go backwards also.
I have kept my old good habits.

DAY 4 HARD MODE

:smile: bro, no way.
you can write in your diary what ever you want. i don’t care :smile:
i know how much fighting there will be if i start flagging your diary. also, i feel like the diary is a place for the autor himself. if you wanna expose your followers to triggering images, than that is your choice

2 Likes