Resurgent's Journey (26M)

What would you rate your anxiety and mental fog bro? I might have a solution for you.

1 Like

My mental fog is 50/100. Almost 50%
Beside Orgasm one more thing is making this fog in my head is my sleeping medicines. @Sacred

Try out a magnesium supplement. Most people are deficient in magnesium. It does wonders for your mental health. My anxiety went from a 8 down to a 3 at most and i can actually think clearly now. It’s a real life saver.

Thanks @Sacred
Magnesium rich foods which helps in reducing brain fog are
Spinach
Dark choclate
Almonds
Avocado
Yogurt
Banana

Day 5th completed.

It was a busy day again. Today also the same story as of day 4th. I have worked my ■■■ off more than i can take. So exhausted now. When i came home i was somehow opened youtube and next thing i remember that it is same old pattern of an addict.

You have stress. You are tired and you start to let go some of your steam by watching some ■■■■ women on youtube. At once i put brakes to my bike which was going to strip club to run away from hard realities of life. This time i didnt edge because i recognised the old pattern. I had no clue why i was on youtube. Its like an autopilot thing but today its pilot is back. Now i am talking control of my ship.

My friend has told me that these are the times when the Urges will come. While ordinary man will fap and waste his precious energy down the tiolet but wise man will harness it and allow it move upwards in your crown chakra that is head. This way the sexual energy gets transmuted and doesnt go waste. Actualy an old saint had said that each sperm has its soul and a life cycle like humans the difference is of Time. We humans live a long life while our sperms compartively has a much small life time. So when a sperm dies inside of us its soul is released and it moves upwards through our body and meets the head to give it more power. Now the brain will vibrate or simply works at a high frequency. Its like a computer is converted to super computer.
I believe in these stories because i have felt it myself at some point of my life.

8 Likes

Well done man. Keep it up

1 Like

Day 6th completed.

Today i was well rested because I took half of my sleeping dose last night. It was a free day. I have a delicious lunch today. It was panner dish and poori. I did my study for some time then i rewarded myself by opening this app and playing mini militia 2.

Today i was having this mysterious energy in my head. It has making me a genious. I can do a work without getting distracted and focus is awesome. Its like mediatation while doing your work. I was fully engulfed in the moment. I can feel every movement every noise around me so crystal clear. Seriously its like Dope.

These moments{ what i can say when you are just fully present in the present } however doesn’t last too long. All from my experience these type of phenomenon is only experienced when you have that mystic energy in your head. To say in simple words. I have begin to transmute my sexual energy.

Everytime you say No to your Urges; you transmute your energy and it goes right up to your head where it heals and make new neurons in your brain.
In evening I fixed a Tubelight to the wall. I had never done such kind of work in my life but when i unboxed the new tubelight and saw it. After some minutes of thinking i was ready to do so and with a plan in my head. I have fear of heights but today was not the case. With lighting speed i stood up on the almirah and removed the old tubelight by removing nuts and bolts. Then i installed the new tubelight. I also attached the electric wires together and Boom work was done without any sweat.

I want to go for a morning walk tomorrow. I think i am ready for it now.

5 Likes

bro i feel so glad for your progress.

2 Likes

Day 7th completed.

I woke up today at 7:30 am and put on my running shoes and walked towards my home gate. As i was trying to open the gate fear griped me. I was also feeling light headed maybe due to my sleeping pills. I was sleepy and didnt had courage to go for a morning walk. I guess first i have to quit this motherfucking sleeping pills. These are making me sleepy all the time.

But i studied afterwards which was a good move. After studying i went for some work outside. I cant tell the reasons but i would say it in a overview that nowadays my temper shoots like anything. I doesnt take any shit from anyone. I even shouted so loudly like a mad man at my parents today. After which i felt so bad that i had to take a little dose of sleeping pills in the afternoon and slept 1 or 2 hrs. Now i am writing this diary.

Previously; i had relapsed like this. I run away from my problems by masturbation or sex. Now i am determined to say no to such urges. There is urge to see something ■■■■ but i am not seeing it. My wife is also giving me her support. She knows about my situation. Instead of sex she asked me to finger her so that my Reboot will keep on going. The myth that girls take a long time to orgasm is busted because my wife got an orgasm just in about 2 minutes of fingering or cunninggam.
I am hopeful for days to come and i pray that god give me enough patience to not get angry easily.

5 Likes

Day 8th completed.

I have no energy to write my diary today because in evening i had done a great workout which makes me feeling dizzy now.

2 Likes

Day 9th completed.

When i woke up i tried to walk but i was sleepy due to fucking pills. I shall not take them today. The good thing today was that i did all my tasks. Before; if there were 5 tasks i would have only done one and left rest but today was not the case. I completed all of them.

For the first time; i took cold shower today. I have heard about its benefits so i tried it today on 24 feburary 2018. As i opened the shower and get myself below it. The water was very cold. I could have passed away but i didnt and i survived it. Now i am feeling very light after the cold shower and relaxed.

I am writing this diary at 4 p.m. because i have to do a workout in evening after which i dont feel like writing anything. So thats it for today. Life is just beginning to improve day by day.

I have done my evening excercise and let me tell you one thing leaking of semen during toilet is normal.

5 Likes

Day 10th completed.

:small_orange_diamond:After 15 days today i went for a morning walk outside.
:small_orange_diamond:plus i didnt take my sleeping pill last night.
:small_orange_diamond:social anxiety has decreased.
I am healing day by day… second by second… i know the damge i had done to my body will not be undone in just 100 days… i think it would atleast take 2 years to heal completely.

I am determined to change myself for better. The power of sexual energy is great.
It can make an ordinary man a genius.
Today i fixed my fan regulator myself. I had never done electronics work in past but nofap lifestyle has given me great powers.

Last night i slept only 3-4 hrs. It was not a normal sleep but it was natural without the aid of medicines. I am determined to quit this sleeping pills for good.

6 Likes

dude how many times you used to fap in a week before nofap?

1 Like

Twice everyday for 10 years. @HE-MAN123

It’s ok bro. Better late than never. Now we should not waste even a single day anymore. You are married and therefore have a still bigger responsibility than us.
It’s all also due to lack of sex education in oir system, nor any elder ever guided us in this regard. We should have been taught the value of our semen. Every drop of our semen is worth in gold. But none of us knew it earlier, nobody ever told us that. But it’s ok. Atleast now we have realised it’s value, and it’s power. Bhund bhund ki kimat sone key bhao hai bhai…“ek bhund jivan ki”

2 Likes

Sahi kehte ho yar… its life vs death now.

1 Like

Dont worry… we shall rise again together.

2 Likes

Day 11th completed

Today i experienced an another benefit. I was sitting playing games on my phone. Then i wondered," What the fuck i am doing just wasting my time… i must do something productive. "
I want to go outside but as it was afternoon hence in sun it was not a good idea but as i was roaming outside i saw my Car Cover lying in dirt. Hence i decided to wash it and i did.
It was an amazing experience. I was so much absorbed in my task that i forget about the distractions. It was lazer focus. After doing that physical work i feel good.
Its natural dopamine reward.
I am very happy that life is getting better everyday.

5 Likes

Day 12th completed.

Social anxiety almost gone.
I want to do something productive nowadays. The biggest stone in my path is the sleeping pills. I have to get rid of them anyhow. I am working on it.

Today i did yoga after a long period of time. It felt relaxing.
Eating food is getting better day by day.
Now i didnt feel so agitated to eat in public.
I am hoping for a bright future.

3 Likes

:scream: man I can relate to you about eating food in public. I don’t know what it is but I always used to feel the need to cover my mouth. And I could never finish it.

But I can at least eat pastry now out in public :joy:

1 Like