Resurgent Final Journey 🌹

Editing my diary 1st page.
22 August 2020 Evening.

My Final Streak

20200822_205507

Full Force…Every drop of my Blood.

12 Likes

3 July 2020.

Slowly Slowly getting back to good habits… Today i did 10 minutes of meditation and 2 minutes each of 5 pranayam excercises. I want to achieve perfection in these habits … I know that when we keep trying and working on some skill … we become good at it.

I am feeling good about tomorrow. I have a vision … a goal … to engage my energies in … This is sexual Transmutation.
Focusing on something of much higher value.
Giving Body & mind a direction.
To Better myself.

5 Likes

You will be successful man! I have benn trying nofap since 2018 November. My highest streak was 32 or 33 days. The best 33 days of my life. And I was able to do because I had a big exam! And I really scored great marks in the exams. And that achievement motivates me to do nofap. But still I’m not able to cross day 8

4 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement.
I love this forum.
I dont get this kind of positive message from my wife.

3 Likes

:red_circle: IMAGINATION TRIGGER WARNING :red_circle:

I thought of deleting this diary when i relapsed after 6 days of making the first page of this.
Then i edited the date of last relapse.

I think i should maintain it. Life is not always perfect. Accepting it and moving forward.

Yesterday night i was sitting with my wife … we were watching youtube videos. A new music video by my favourite singer was there with no dirty thumbnail. I played it. At first there was a women wearing loose clothes with cleavage … i ignored it … my wife insisted to close the video … she said it can trigger you… as it was my favourite singer… i kept on watching without getting affected by the women in the video… i didnt look at her in lustful way… but as the video progressed further…

The video maker clearly was using lust as a subject … the same women was shown from behind… for atleast 3 seconds… and there i closed the video… the video director was showing the women ass & breast … aggressively. All they want is to increase the views.

A normal man can not ignore a healthy women shown like this… nature has inbuilt a system within our bodies … which main purpose is to reproduce the next gen.
When eyes see a female which is healthy & beautiful… it triggers the man.

This is very dangerous when we are triggered through a electronic device… in real nature … atleast the man has to work hard to get a real women.
Thats why â– â– â– â–  & fapping is so dangerous.

I took right decision to close the video but the addiction got awakened.
At night it started to ask to see the video full. The desire to watch.

I tried my famous method… kill switch.
Switching â– â– â– â–  thoughts with good useful thoughts.
The desire was strong …
I remember that when last time i fulfilled this desire… the desire got more power over me… it lead me to watch more… and untimately it lead me to relapse … the same vicious circle.
Shity life.

Hence i draw strength from my experience… i knew desire is never going to be fulfilled… it only will move in circle and my life will be the same shit as usual.
Hence… i choose to not watch that flith as it never gave me everlasting joy & peace.

I want a permanent source of joy & peace. Hence… i moved forward from it.

The flith desire chased me in my dreams.

Atleast 3 times i dreamed of watching that video and getting relapsed in the dream … the night was horrible… i hold onto my positive vision & thoughts.

After i wake up in the morning… the same deaire reappeared … to watch… This time i showed it a clear way out of my head with no negotiations.

We can surely overcome from this addiction on the basis of our earlier experiences and positive thoughts about a hopeful future.
Keep Toiling.
Keep Going.
Day 6

6 Likes

Day 9

All things are improving slowly … Yesterday i wanted to go outside and work on my vehicle maintanance but anxiety & fear eat my courage… hence i didnt went. Later in day i was very frustrated & angry… at low vibration… the day passed.

Today in morning… this task was in my head… it become a challenge for me… inspite of fear i went for it. My will power has increased. My shame has decreased. I drove my car and completed the necessary task.

Focus & Energy has increased. Life is very Beautiful.
Keep Going.

6 Likes

More power to you brother. Good to know the support of your better half.
Keep it up.

2 Likes

Great mate! You are doing very great!

3 Likes

10 Days Done.

I am in a Flatline.
Flatline is a time in this journey where you can see your ugly Truth.
Truth is very hard for the ego. Truth shows us our weakness and difficulties of our life.

I have always failed in Flatline because i never accepted my Truth. I always want to be a perfect & capable man. It is hard for ego … and also a big challenge to find solutions to our life problems.

Cowardness … is also a factor in my relapses… Trying to find shortcuts… not ready to pay the price … hard work …

I have to accept my truth and find solutions for it.
I have to pay the price.
I have to do hard work.

Whatever this is … i am ready to accept it.
At the same time… i will do my effort to come out of this well … which once i myself had dug.

Nomatter how deep the well has gone… there is always a open sky at the top of it.

Lets March Further.

6 Likes

images-7

I have made a huge progress from day 1 to day 11
You can see that from these screenshots

This tells us that … practise makes a man perfect.

Those who keep trying again & again… eventualy successed.

7 Likes

Day 14

After a long time woke up with good energy & clear head.
I walked a round around my house for fresh air.
I jump start back to my tasks without getting into smartphone.
Slowly slowly … i am improving & enjoying in my tasks.

Life is Beautiful.

6 Likes

I am glad for your progress

2 Likes

Wow, your diary is great man. I feel like going through an inspiring book. I see that you are making improvements daily. That is the secret to success. Even 1% imporvement per day can make you a great man.
We are with you. Keep writing and keep going.
Great is a must!

6 Likes

@Sahas sorry if I offend you I’m just asking this out of curiosity, I see you got married and if you have intimacy won’t it be considered as relapse?

1 Like

Currently i dont get intimate… like sexualy close to her. I remain Pure as a Child.

3 Likes

Got it brother, I’m very happy to hear you are taking this dead serious. Your post and message are motivating very much, keep inspiring and motivating us.

3 Likes

No brother @EvilMorty most people don’t consider sex as relpase.
Sex is a very positive thing. It will release sertonin, oxytocin and all those positive hormones in your brain along with dopamine. There is intimacy in sex.

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha
:grin:
People believe what they wanna believe… but still i support you for the fact that it is better than masturbation/■■■■ if done for its real purpose … that is Reproduction

Anyone who is doing sex for pleasure using condoms or spilling his seed outside the women vagina… in my opinion … He is The Biggest Fool.

5 Likes

Correct. Sex is only for reproduction. Not for pleasure.

5 Likes

Day 15 Wet Dream

images

Yesterday when i sit on a chair … a liquid came out by pressure by my penis… however very little. It happened atleast 3 times. I ignored it.

At night i had a sexual dream and i ejaculated unconciously. Just at the time of blowing my penis… i wake up from the sleep. I went to bathroom changed my shorts. It had little semen with liquids … quantity was less as compared to concious relapse.

Usualy i get wetdreams on the day when i get triggered by something but this time … i was clean from many days. Wet dream happenned out of the blue.

I ignored it as it was not my conscious decision.
I have heard that on 3rd stage of Awakening wet dream problem resolves.

2 Likes