I relapsed 3 days in a row
Current streak 0
Next milestone - day 1
Completed badge 0

Man, is the chaser effect getting you?

2 Likes

I will try my best brother…

2 Likes

The last few hours has got me busy in this challenge. Because our brave soldiers @redFalcon @Binocular fall from the top of this leaderboard.

I am not sure how far I can go, but I want these brave soldiers to reach the member’s leaderboard soon.

2 Likes

Guys i need serious help pleasee. I have messed up …After 30 days of nofap i have suddenly fell ibto a situation where i fapped 6 times this week.My morale is down and i feel very much unmovtivated

1 Like

That’s what we call “chaser effect” and it’s one of the things that’s pretty difficult to overcome in short time. It needs lot of calmness, patience and resolve.

Below is my experience of chaser effect :point_down:

Don’t want to boast but I did made a small comeback with my current streak.

3 Likes

Current badge: Swordsman.

Next milestone: 18 days.

Number of badges completed: 8.

2 Likes

Current badge: prisoner.

Next milestone: 1 days.

Number of badges completed: 1
… please add me

3 Likes

Add, check candidate’s leaderboard.

2 Likes

@Faisal11 man, did you relapse?

1 Like

Current badge : Peasant

Next milestone : 7 Days

No. Of badges completed: 4

3 Likes

Bro’s plotting a comeback.

1 Like

:joy:
I’m going to end this year clean.

2 Likes

Stay true to your words till 31st dec.

2 Likes

Time is running
Our body has limited age
No time for this shit corn now
Come on warriors you have limited time left in your youth

4 Likes

Man, a lot of people here are 15-19 too. So it’s not like time is running out. But I get your point.

2 Likes

My body is severely harmed from my ■■■■ addiction, and it will take time to heal. I am in my 20s. It’s do or die for me.

1 Like

Even I am 21. But trust me, going one month clean heals a lot of things you are talking about.

3 Likes

The longest streak in the past ten years is only 27 days, so let’s see if I can reach 30 days this time.

2 Likes

Man, that’s not “only 27” if you learn from your pattern of relapses. That 27 can turn into 270 soon.

1 Like