Resist, bitch resist! 💪

I’m sword woman​:dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger:

2 Likes

Good luck for your Journey :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank u very much adioz :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Day 17. I love how 3 of my messages on the message board were completely ignored​:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: but somehow messages of other people were published. Do I really need to write a hole novel for me to be published? I don’t understand what happened

1 Like

On the right above you can choose ‘new’ or ‘my posts’ (I guess that’s the right description, I have the german version). There you should see your posts.

I can see six If your messages in the message board. The last one twelve hours ago.

Thanks you Luke :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Day 19: my hormones are driving me crazy and I have some very strong urges. I hope it will go away soon :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face::wind_face:

2 Likes

Hello there @luluane. The matter with urge is that urge always goes away. Always. Till then stay strong.

19 days is a strong feat! You can be strong @luluane

2 Likes

Hey, you’ve got it. You’re nearly a month in. I can promise you if you relapse you’ll regret it, but I know you can stay away from it. Everyone can. Goodluck and God bless.

1 Like

Welk thanks to both of u :blush::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

You can do it luluane. Just close your eyes and imagine your prosperous future, imagine the best version of you. And remember the depression, isolation and anxiety caused by PMO. Stay strong swordwoman

I’m back :grin::grin::grin::grin: I’ve lost so brain cells but I’m back

4 Likes

Welcome backkk luanee.
I’m very happy to see you again

Nice to see you back in the game. :+1:

1 Like

Remember it not just “avoid” this a break that urge. Think of it as remodeling or restoring your mind and building additional rooms to your life. Gutting out the [email protected]÷n room and convert it to a Study filled with books. Or whatever materials or skillsets that applies to your life.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you.

2 Likes