Resilience, beating yourself is the hardest challenge in life to overcome

Nate, 23. So one word I’ve brought with me through life is resilience.
the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness. And I’ve always aspired to become something greater than I can imagine. But what does that mean. Isn’t imagining to be something other than what I am a fallacy? Or can it be done. I heard today that trying to acquire sainthood is impossible because humans cannot become holy. That’s why Jesus is depicted as a man. So we can aspire to be like him. And like Jesus I am resilient. I fight against the normal. I have guages in my ears. I listen to extreme music. But I also cry, and feel lonly. Something i realized today that changed my path in life today is one thing. Is realizing that to be resilient. Is to know that I will never be perfect. That as long as I dont stop trying. I will win eventually. Thomas Edison. said it took him 1000 tries to invent the light bulb. And they asked why didnt you give up. And he said “because I learned 999 ways on how not to make one”. See failure isn’t the obstacle. We are.

3 Likes

A warm welcome to the community mate

Very inspiring. The problem with most people is they give up in a few attempt, they don’t realize after some attempts they’re getting closer to the goal, if they hold fast, a little longer , a little more, believed in them themselves and played against the odds, they would eventually win.

One more mistake is not loving the process. People just fantasize about winning and forget about the path, once they see the process of how hard it is, some give up and most don’t follow through it well, and then blame later.

Fall in Love with the process and the result will come
[Eric Thomas]
Champions don’t become champions in the ring – they are merely recognized there. If you want to see where someone developed into a champion, look at his daily routine.
[John Maxwell]

2 Likes