Requesting for a song

sure thank you :slight_smile: @StealthChopperinbond

aha. Okie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @koaxicek

Okay Bro. Thanks :+1: @rohankians
I am a working professional with many dreams :wink:

You have come to perfect place my friend. I suggest you give a listen to ā€œpatlamaya devamā€ itā€™s a Turkish song. I donā€™t understand a word of it either. But itā€™s a trending thug life song which Iā€™ve been super into recently. I listen to that song after I do minor tasks. It gives a sense of overhyped gratification. It helps with nofap as well.

And whenever I get urges, I donā€™t listen to calming music anymore. Never helped me, never will. I suggest you listen to " DMT, by shpongle and asterix"
Itā€™s a song that you typically listen to when you are high on weed or drunk. Itā€™s a killer song when you are. You reach a different level of high. But works well even if you are not. Try listening to that song. It hits all the spots

1 Like

Yes it will. thank you for the list @tfish98

1 Like

Okay sure. I will listen. Thank you :slight_smile: @GOVIND-19

This song is sick :smiley: ā€¦ it reminds me Infected Mushrooms in some way which I forgot about, so thanks second time :smiley:

I know right!! Iā€™m listening to that song as I type :joy::joy::joy:

Oh yeah bro, I recommend you use good quality earphones or headphones while listening to DMT. Donā€™t listen to it on speaker unless it is a bad ass bass boosted one. Yea thatā€™s it

For me, music partner is my Sony wh-h910n. Itā€™s not rich in bass but do the job with perfect balance. Bydway have you heard of " Backstreet boys" ? I feel like I still live in 19ā€™s :blush:

1 Like

Bro backstreet boys is forever fresh bro. Show me the meaning and I want it that way is one of my all time favourites!

2 Likes

Guys, any songs like this,

1. kendji girac andalouse,
  2. the script - hall of fame ft. will.i.am
  3. owl city fireflies

From years, I just love this song.

Since so many people have suggested good contemporary songs @anon25497833 , I would like to suggest some from my favourite genre- Classical piano

Listen to the YouTube channel Kassia. Sheā€™s awesome. Listen to pieces like Etude, Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 and La Campanella by Paganini/ Liszt (any piece by those two is insane).

Listen to Moonlight Sonata (there are 3 movements- essentially what I mean to say is Beethoven has composed three versions-) itā€™s awesome. I love Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movt. And Iā€™m half way through learning the piece.

Also listen to Kassiaā€™s cover of Albeniz-Asturias and In the hall of the mountain king, if youā€™re into it.

If you like more relaxing pieces choose some Chopin and Debussy. Even Compte dā€™unr autre Ć©tĆ© and Claire De Lune(good piece I learnt) are nice.

Most of my YT playlists are just classical music with some memes and EDM/rap in between :joy: because I generally listen to classical music when doing work, but not when studying.

Just head to these channels- Kassia and Rousseau. I prefer Kassia because she sticks to classical pieces, while Rousseau has gone into contemporary. But some of his Christmas carols are amazing <3 but Kassia is the best. Sheā€™s really underrated too.

Flame on

1 Like

Just listen to hits from 2012. It should be good. Personally love this genre too. Modern music imo is mostly horrible music with just a lot of show.

@anon25497833 would be advisable to put a potential trigger warning before that video, since some people may get triggered by it.

1 Like

Well, there is nothing wrong in that video :slight_smile: From my perspective. Removed the link anyways

1 Like

Indeed many people shared lovely songā€¦ when i am getting bored one by one Iā€™m listening :headphones:

1 Like

Nothing wrong for me either, I didnā€™t get triggered at all, but I know that kind of video can have the possibility to Trigger people so just to be safe :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What language was that song in btw?

Nevermind, I figured it out! Its French!

1 Like

I am sorry for late. yea french. ( I donā€™t understand anything but liked it for years)