Replase again l fight again give me some helpful advicešŸ™

I really donā€™t know about ads from 1 year in YouTube.:joy:

1 Like

@sakshi11 you donā€™t know? It shows two girls eating something and the first girl takes a bite and moans so loud and makes the undertaker face with the eyes rolled up and shit and together it looks soooo sexual!
Funny but depressing story, some people know it here but my friends father passed away recently and while the body was kept outside the house for people to visit, we play prayers on the speaker. So my friend found the required prayer video but when he played this Zomato ad popped up. Keep in mind that it is a funeral and there are a lot of people there grieving and thereā€™s this video playing on full volumeā€¦ I was so pissed of at Zomato then that I deleted the app itself

4 Likes

Great bro I will use utube vencedā€¦you are using any browser instead of Chrome or google

Samsung browser use Karta hu
Usme ads free wala add on hai

1 Like

You can also use adblocker if on laptop.

Idk about the Zomato as being sexual, but itā€™s just really annoyingā€¦here in lockdown I donā€™t eat out as much and that chicken biryani :drooling_face:

But yes, hypersexual ads are horrible. @sakshi11 have you blocked YouTube on your phone?

1 Like

Yess disabled a YouTube brother @debellator

1 Like

I just searched Zomato ad on YouTube lolā€‹:joy::joy:

1 Like

Awesome! If you want to go all out, like me, disable even Google and all social media on your phone and use desktop insteadā€¦but this is a bit extreme :joy:

2 Likes

I also have not watched that ad, gotta see it nowšŸ˜‚

1 Like

yEaH tHiS iS bIg bRaIn tImE

XD @Zeusss

@The_integrous_one dudeā€¦

1 Like

I was not able to find it LolšŸ˜‚
I thought @GOVIND-19 was telling it sarcastically, I just couldnā€™t connect how zomato ads can be sexual, my focus is just on delicious foodšŸ˜‚. Thatā€™s why I searched for it but didnā€™t getšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Same here Brother @The_integrous_one l also donā€™t know about :sweat_smile::joy::joy::pray:

1 Like

Yup saw 3-4 zomato ads, nothing sexualšŸ˜‚,I just found them funny and comforting.

1 Like

Well , It may sounds funny but I never likes to disable ads or use ad-blockers . Content Creaters are providing their best to give this valuable content for free. Youtube is a great platform for everyone but these erotic ads are destroying it and forcing us for using ad-blockers .
Tbh sometimes I donā€™t even skip ads on few channels who need supports , as they get more money if we wonā€™t skip ads.
One more thing make sure your personalised ads are on in your account settings. It will reduce the amount of erotic ads and will give you ads on the basis of yoy watch history and search history.
But still If you found it , I woyld say go for Mod version!

3 Likes

Bro I agree with you but I have tried every setting but erotic ads force me and background play. I personally do not want to use modified version of apps. But I canā€™t pay for monthly subscription of apps for now but I have purchased many apps which take one time payment.

Thatā€™s it! Next time I see that ad, Iā€™m taking a screenshot and sending it here. Itā€™s sad you canā€™t post videos here, otherwise I would have screen recorded it! I will find it!

1 Like

Yes I use personalised, and youā€™re right. If itā€™s an educational video/ skilled performance I donā€™t use ad block. I use it for gaming videos etc.

1 Like

Yeah may be I use the same setting, thatā€™s why I donā€™t get any sexual ads on youtube

1 Like

Maybe zomato presents different ads in different countries , thatā€™s why @GOVIND-19 is saying . Not sure but lol :joy:

1 Like

What do you mean different countries? Iā€™m from Bangalore :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes