Relive- anti screen challenge(entries open-july)

Hello guys , we all know about dopamine and its effects on us. It is considered to be a motivating hormone but if secreted in excess it can cause a spike and make us lazy and demotivated. It can cause a severe decrease in will power often leading to fap.
Excess using of mobile causes decrease in bonding ability. You feel it is easier to binge watch rather than take steps to explore .
Do you feel like doing nothing but can see YouTube/insta for hours all day. well this challenge is for you.

Goal :- out goal is to minimize the use of unnecessary entertainment things in our mobiles/laptops etc.

Excuses in our way :- well bro my all work, courses are in mobile so i can’t do it.

Brother i am not saying we have to completely stop using phone. This is an excuse. Donot fall for it. There is a solution for this

Digital detox app. Use it with whitelisted apps.

Rules :- every day you have to note down the time used in mobile(entertainment only).

If time is 2:35 hrs , your points are 2.5. if you used 30 min or less your points are 0.5. ask if you don’t understand.

Every Sunday there will be a competition for winner of the week. Person with least time usage is the winner(:trophy:) for the week. Let’s start

people can duel also. Just tag other person for the day/week.

Winner june- @DARSHAN2017

SCORE BOARD :medal_military:

1 july to 7july

Names Points
Strong_one ()+()=()
Darshan2017 ()+()=()
Nerbo ()+()=()
Rising_One ()+()=()
Krishvamsi30 ()+()=()
SwatiV ()+()=()
The_Ambitious_One ()+()=()
Rajmeghanan ()+()=()
Redfalcon ()+()=()
6 Likes

@The_Rising_One @rajameghanan @Nerbo @The_integrous_one @nofapstar123 @Sholt_Tenkerrot @The_Ambitious_One and others. If you like this challenge join fast

6 Likes

Great. It is a great challenge. I am in.

4 Likes

I am in ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

Man this is so fcuking true
Im in :blush:

3 Likes

This toooo is soooo damn true …

2 Likes

Welcome @Nerbo @DARSHAN2017 and @The_Ambitious_One .
I know this challenge is hard because relapse here doesn’t have big and clear side effects but i promise if you stick to it . You will see tremendous changes. Let’s start as soon as more people join.

I know bro :joy:. Because I experienced all this myself…

3 Likes

Good initiative , Sign me in

2 Likes

Use the app '‘Lockmyphone’
Which would literally wont make you unloack the phone in the specified periods of time, Awesome app,

use a Grey scale feature in Digital Welbeing in the settings, Grey scale will cause you less interested in viewing the HD screen, which the flashy colors causes us to stick to the screen lilke a Glue,

Ask quesitons if you hava any in the setup

3 Likes

also bro , Include, sleep early in it, what do you say ?

2 Likes

replace watcihng youtube/scrolling social media with reading Books, and make it habitual that you get healthy dophamine from reading

2 Likes

I am ready :fire: :cyclone: :ocean: :rocket: :superhero:

3 Likes

Thanks bro for this app. I used it and it works fine. But i found a loophole :joy::joy:.
I recommend digital detox app with strict settings. If you want some apps then use whitelist app option.

Ya , i mean if you using less phone then automatically you have to sleep early… but its better to be accountable.

Good idea bro .
I am thinking while checking in and reporting daily time , we should also write what I shifted my attention to when got an urge to use mobile…

I know bro. You always ready. Let’s gooo :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

I am also here…:fire::fire: Would like to participate…:v:t2:
Thank you

4 Likes

Sure you are added…
Let’s goo

3 Likes

This is the last month stats
Aim at reducing this as low as i can

3 Likes

I am in guys…,.,.,…,.,.,.,.

2 Likes

I kept my phone at home LOL and bought Keypad phone to work just for communication purpose

4 Likes

Dont tell me the Loop hole lol cause it works great for me,

3 Likes

Nicee bro… good decision. :zap:

:joy::joy: Ok. I kinda also forgot the loophole tho

1 Like