Relive - anti screen challenge(closed entries)

Bro. This is a serious issue. You should talk to your family about this. They will restrict you forcefully

I’m 32 in age. They are 66 and 71 in age.

My mom uses her phone just as much or more.

My Dad sleeps a lot.

Where i live, there is nothing to do, which is why I go to PMO since its the only other activity I can do.

1 Like

2 hrs used today guys

2 Likes

Bro don’t you do job or something?

2 Likes

Today used 2 hrs only(+30min now)

1 Like

Even if you have nothing much to do , you can still do a lot. Don’t blame the area you live in . Start slowly but surely brother. I wish you the best

1 Like

Yo bro @Vortexkicker you should develop some responsibilities for yourself. Being 32, you should not get to watch your phone all the time. 9 hrs watching phone and atleast 8 hr sleep and balance 5 hours will go in eating and other misc activities. Then you have nothing to do with your life bro. Please. Try to reduce your screen time and indulge yourself in some activities. Like do some exercises everyday for physical fitness. Visit libraries near you and read some books. Go to the religious centres like temple, mosque, church (based on religion), it will give you positivity. Make some new friends. Play with your street boys etc… These are till some time you feel comfortable with being uncomfortable. After crossing the stage, you have to get a job and take care of your family, get married and lead a healthy and prosperous life bro. Think about it. You can do. Come on bro. You can only if you can.

1 Like

Ping-pong, I do have a job.

My job is Monday thru Thursday. I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.

On Monday thru Thursday, I work 10 hour days, get two 30 minute breaks, and drive an hour each way to get there and get home.

My job does require a lot of texting communication with my boss and team. We even have a 30 minute meeting by cell phone every Monday.

1 Like

Well that’s great brother. But still you manage to take out atleast 5 hours for mobile. And that’s not good. I hope you look into this. You are elder than us.

1 Like

Alright. Let me make a plan and see what results fir this week.

1 Like

Nov 20th 7 hours

98 plus 7 is 105 hours.

@rajameghanan

I just read your comment.

Where I live there is nothing
No library, no church, no friends. People in my small town are all super old like 75 plus years in age.

I live with my parents. This is why I’m bored and single. No single women around. I have a job but it is 4 days a week
I get 3 day weekends, and have nothing to do.

I wosh I could get married, but h I w can I when I cant find any one woman who is single.

I’m bored because there is nothing to do. I have had a life where my Dad has gone through many medical issues and he acts in a way that unless he can be involved, I’m not allowed to do anything.

Believe me when I say this: I have no escape from my Dad and my boredom.

1 Like

Hmm your life is somehow complicated. But I can tell you a thing. First you increase the time spending with your parents. Like help them in cooking, speak with them about your neighborhood, your problems, their problems, your desires. They are your parents bro. You have to open up the important things needed for your life to your parents. And I too have the same Dad problems sometimes. Being 32, it is your responsibility to make your dad believe in you. Ask him openly why he wants himself to involve in things for your welfare? Ask him to support you but not to do everything for you bro.

And finding a girl is not that much a big thing. If you can’t find any women in your area, then go with the next Street or next town. We should not blame our environment or the people around us for our condition. It is only us who is responsible for whatever happening to us bro. Understand that well. Even you can stop fapping if you take responsibility for yourself. Try to move out of your comfort zone bro.

1 Like

Sorry bro if I told you something irrelevant to you

1 Like

21 November
Usage around2:30 hrs. Used fairly.

2 hrs used yesterday

Sorry for not keeping updated daily my phone broke but I’m back I’ll start the challenge back up tomorrow.

1 Like

November 21st

3 hour 43 minutes.

Total 98 + 3 = 101

1 Like

Nice brother. You did good. Now make it a disciplined activity.