Relapsed several times but not MORE

can you see my streak…eager to know bcoz i had added you

1 Like

thanks bro…

1 Like

There is a 50% percent chance that the addiction might be causing stomach ache the semen or life force is made there also it could be because of your diet maybe eat less meat eat more greens drink alot of green juice stuff yourself with as many plant based foods as you can when drinking water put lemonade and honey i mean one squeezd lemonade and alot of hunny.
@Zaq73 Plant based food will rewire your brain soo fast you must do this alot make it a life style am not saying you should quit meat but eat alot of plant based food you will see what i am talking about brother another thing stay away from milk don’t drink it. Milk is pure sex hormone to make little kalfs grow. Take frequent cold showers as much as you can.

1 Like

Brain fog is too real lol but its goes away

My code is 01e5aa. Whats your code

my code is a59e21…

1 Like

Is my streak visible to you

how does it feel after 90 days of nofap

1 Like

Yes i can see are you have already done 3 days thats amazing keep going. Of feels great i felt like a whole person like myself alot of ernegy alot of motivation clarity i noticed on my self when starring i had the worst brainfogs but they passed away keep fighting you are the one in control not lust.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.