Relapsed at 30th day because of web series

Relapsed at 30th day because of web series.
I m a loser I accept this.
I can’t do this anymore
I can’t leave this addiction :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

There are people who relapsed and broke their hundred days streak, but they didn’t quit. You cannot get rid of it on the first go. It will take time. Don’t say you can’t do it. You can, if you believe that you can do it. You did 30 days. And its good. Just remember the days you couldn’t even go for two days. And see your progress. You did it for 30 days now. Tomorrow you will go 90 days, then 180 days and so on. But believe me if you think you can’t do it, then I’m sorry, you can’t.

7 Likes

i remember that feeling except i watched hbo, lol. Many ppl don’t even know rewiring is a cheat code. don’t give up, king!

1 Like

Hey brother. Listen buddy. I relapsed too. But it’s not hard. We’ll do it. Don’t say we won’t. We will quit and it’s easy.
Imagine the future. A warm future full of love and trust. Imagine the green nature around, the mountains, the beach, the nights where you don’t sleep to enjoy it. Imagine the people smiling at you. Imagine the little child looking at you and saying “dad I love you”. :heart: :heart::heart:
These beautiful moments can happen. Life showed me recently that there are also beautiful days.
We should live for them. Let’s do it together. I’m here for you.
Love you.

4 Likes

I have been there brother. 2 of my longest streaks are around 30 days. You have done an amazing work for achieving that. I will keep trying to break that record and tou will too :muscle:

1 Like

You are better than me bro, my longest streak is just 6 days and you relapsed after 30 days, so you are better than far many others.
Try again

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for motivating me :pleading_face::heart::pleading_face::pleading_face:

You are not alone brother according to me not only webseries watchers, also every anime watcher and nofapper faces this everytime he/she sees anime :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded: but we gotta take it as a part of life, coz like saving our life from PMO we also can’t sacrifice anime :relieved::relieved::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.