Relapsed... again

I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now and I have to say that it is alot harder then I thought it would be. When I first started out I tought it would be easy and I could not understand how many of you relapsed after a few days. But now I see how, managing 30 days or 90 days is very hard and I am not even on hardmode… So my first and longest strike is 7 days and my second is 5 days. How can my second try be harder then my first? This is crazy… I have to be honest, I struggle to motivate myself, but I will have to try again.

2 Likes

Yeah, man, I had the same thought as yours that it could be easy to just stop. But is not so easy.

After a relapse, we are disappointed with ourselves, because of this sadness comes, and then the urge to get some relief of this, then another relapse.

And you are right, we gotta keep trying. And try to forget the disappointment and shame. Just keep going forward, living our life.

Little by little, day by day, and we are forgetting this d*mn PMO and living. The fall is not a failure, failure is giving up and not getting up again.

Let’s keep going bro! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

don’t give up. focus on other things in life. focus our attention towards your dreams. don’t give your self free time.

3 Likes

Its my second year of nofap and still unable to crack the habit.
But its not impossible.
Just Try Again and Again dude.

2 Likes

which things are you doing /trying to change?what is your plan to come clean