Relapsed after 32 days of hard mode

It starts with one thing I don’t know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme To explain in due time
All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down to the end of the day The clock ticks life away

It’s so unreal Didn’t look out below Watch the time go right out the window Trying to hold on, but you didn’t even know Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside And even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me Will eventually be a memory of a time

when I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
:droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet:

1 Like

Calm down bro after 32 days u did it just one time … just try going more than 32 days of streak this time … Dont relapse before 32 days … Its the benchmark you created by yourself .

1 Like

Dont worry dude, just cherish the fact that you made it till 32 days. By the way, I just realized that in the end lyrics are so relatable to time itself <3. Keep going, never settle. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, you are right… its in the end linkin park
Fits perfectly on my demise.

1 Like

In the end is my all time favorite song and Linkin Park is my childhood favorite band :slight_smile:
You put it perfectly as a caption for the relapse

1 Like

@Resurrection it aint about how hard you hit its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward …

2 Likes