Reached 83 days and I had a wet dream

So… Will the wet dream set me back? I was doing so good…

1 Like

No. 83 days before a wet dream is actually quite impressive. I usually can only go about 14 days and after that wet dreams come left and right. Wet dreams are unintentional, I wouldn’t worry about it if it happens. Your will is still stronger than it was 84 days ago and the same brain pathways aren’t being used so you aren’t strengthening your addiction.

4 Likes

Ηmmmm I see. What about dopamime though?

no wet dreams wont count as a relapse.

1 Like

Dopamine level increase is very less compared to masturbation. Can say 5 -10 percent *(approx.)

2 Likes

Here is a solution for nigtfall and wet dreams. This video helped me!
Link - https://youtu.be/7q9n2vzTLzU
I request you to not flag this post because there is a video link in it. This is a video from a popular youtuber!

3 Likes

Semen doesn’t flow out in wet dreams. Only some secretions of prostate gland.
Wet dreams doesn’t count in relapses. They are only the old pathways firing.
If you think about the dream and act deliberately, then you are reinforcing the neural pathways.
Don’t worry about dopamine. Just don’t replay the dream in your mind.

1 Like

Hahaha don’t replay the dream in my mind? What am I a wizard?

Do only wizards have mind? Then what other people are? Mindless?
I think you didn’t understand what I meant. Best of luck!

1 Like

Yeah… What is your streak again?

If you are basing this on streaks then you won’t learn from anyone. Egotistical mind can’t learn.
Come to me when you have relapsed.

2 Likes

Negativity for what? This community is to lift one another, not tear each other down.

3 Likes

First of all it’s called humor not ego, second of all I’m controlling my urges 100%.What I can control is my dreams, wet dreams are inevitable and i only had ome cause I don’t fantasizing much,but controlling my dream is not an option for me. If I want to relapse I will do it by purpose, the difference between us it’s that I was joking and you spread real negativity. The wizard thing was a joke, it’s not my fault if you can’t get a joke.I asked you about your streak and you got triggered and answered negativitely, what the heck is goimg on with you, I should sent you a private message to talk about your streak because you took it offensive. I just wanted to know

You should see my reply in my companiom’s answer and you’ll unterstand that I was joking and second that I was genuinly asking about his streak and he took it offensively. I don’t have a problem with that person, I respect him for his opinion and I’m glad he took time to answer.

1 Like

Are you sahas? How are you and how you’ve been

I dont see how I’m a hypocrite, I follow what I advise. I advise only what’s been working for me. However this is fine, you are entitled to your opinion. And no I am not Sahas.

1 Like

pntj16 my sharing code if you really think I’m going to relapse😂 I want to reach 90 days, then 120, then one year and lastly 3 years😂 that’s my ultimate goal plan actually… What’s yours my friend? (I’m genuinely asking…)

I messed up, I deleted the comment because I regretted… But I was not refering to you but to a man named sahas in this app, I’m truly sorry…

1 Like

I deleted before you answered

No worries man. Btw I was not referring to you when I said “Negativity for what?” Anyways have a good day.

2 Likes