Ravitej'S 19 Dairy

I caught dengue last week… Every habit is collapsed… Became little weak… I am going to rebuild myself from next week… Doctor adviced me to take bed rest next 5 days…

Did you once send me a voice email ?

No I don’t know your account except here

1 Like

Day 52 I am a complete different person now.

1 Like

You make my day Sir,
Thanks a lot :pray:

1 Like

Day 54 …honestly I am pretty much fucked up this month & last month … I had dengue 2 weeks & respiratory was full cough. I took treatment got well. My assignments are undone due to I was hospitalized. I missed 2nd internal exams almost I lost 60 marks of this semester
Before exams after all this I am experiencing shortness of breathing since yesterday. My anxiety about health destroying mental peace. Lot of money wasting on medical issues. My stamina is fucked Up.

Dont worry bro. You will become fit as a BEAST. my best wishes & prayers are with you.
Have patience and act according to your capacity. Become one with yourself.
:pray:

1 Like

Thanks brother u r the most supportive person on this forum

1 Like

Day 55 a new day just begun

1 Like

My streak broke , feeling so annoyed . I was on the way to great things. Have to start all over again.

Every fap costs me around 1000 bucks to replenish the same energy… Really annoyed this time it happened

Energy can only be replished by Time & food.
TIME is most important here, no food can quick fix you because it can fulfil only the physical need, the mental is fixed by time

:clock12::clock1230::clock1::clock130::clock2::clock230:

1 Like

It’s not great deal for u. U can achieve it again like a peace of cake.nothing can stop u except you

Mental need is what I find most difficult to control.

While I found out eating a chunk of fish helps body repnish very quickly… Zinc is the mineral which quickens replenishment very fast.

2 Likes

Day 56 back to zero. Relapsed twice I didn’t enjoy that both were premature ejaculation due to absence of masturbation. There’s only one guilt that I couldn’t make it 1000 days this time. Main reason was I spent lot of time in my room neither I did exercise that’s why.this time I will hit 1000 days. Don’t get Fucked by own dick

1 Like

I will take this as a lesson in my own journey.

I made 3 relapses in noon and last relapse was good because it wasn’t a premature ejaculation & got control over premature ejaculation. Now once again time has come to prove myself my sexual desires are under control by hitting 1000 days. This time no mercy on myself

Shit another relapse…!

I can’t watch my hero go down like this…

You are my hero bro… GET UP.

1 Like

Hota h bhai jb longtime tk no pmo me rehtey h to ek relapse k baad aur relapse rokna bhaut mushkil hota h but enough is enough bhai just control ur lust and make a harf decision again jese tumne starting me liya tha and stop it right now from this second.u can do it ,kr. Bhai ti kr skta h tumko start krna h dobara bss bhool jaao ko tumne relapse kiya h aur apne kaam pe wapis lg jaao

4 Likes