Ravitej'S 19 Dairy

Hi @ravitejjiragihal, keep strong!
What are you doing, and how can you prevent relapse?
What can you do to get out of that mood?

1 Like

Thanks I needed little support. I play chess. Little workout can help me. I have no idea how to get out of this mood

#day 11 Yesterday was too difficult but somehow I managed to survive. Today I am very productive

1 Like

Relapsed 4 times a day :anguished::anguished:there is no joy in M. Fine !!! Again I have to take it seriously…

Day 1 has completed… Achieved half of one punchman workout (100 push ups 100 squats 100 situps) it’s big achievement for due to I am expecting this result since may 2018… So, therefore, Felt little proud. A friend of mine noticed a difference in me but he didn’t mention either I asked him due to simply not interested in that but still, I have to deal with wishy-washy behavior… Thanks to nature giving me another day to live. Have a good day…

2 Likes

I agree, how it’s possible for doctors to say masturbation is healthy, makes me lose faith in the medical profession. I was told I had depression and low testosterone, but not once did my doctor even think to ask if I pmo. They should know that after 7 years of study.

4 Likes

None of them told you if you ate rich protein food and lifted waits and abstained from pmo your t levels would rise again, you know why because it’s bussiness to them.

3 Likes

Survived 2 strong urges…

2 Likes

Not a good day but still there is lot of things to learn.

1 Like

5 days are over another 26 days to make it nofap month. No surrenders. Keep improving every second

Day 11
I am not doing enogh improvement actually i dont know what i am doing with my life…i have career goals to be IAS or lucturer but i dont find where i am enjoying. Unfortunately i should stop junk activities like playing games.

#12 day - it was my birthday and got pleasant wishes from close friends due to i kept it very private on FB (:joy::joy:no spams) due to i get blush by people. I turned 19 i would make rest of life nofap no matter how hard it gets. I never give up trying its been a year I am here . Maintaining good streaks. Goal is to be legend

1 Like

#day 13 i got a wetdream. Mind was very cool and calm. I did workout , coldshowers and some assignments. Following polyphasic sleep. Have a good day

1 Like

@ravitejjiragihal im keeping up with your posts. Well done man. Hope you’re having a good day today.

2 Likes

Thank u for blessings

#Day14 Jevis444 written an wonderful article on board i thought it’s really effortful thoughts of his. I done 15 minutes meditation & it reduced juck thoughts so that i can focus on healthy activities.

#Day 16 i should be more careful in morning to avoid edging & relapse

1 Like

#day 6 I had wet dream on day 13 when i was just woke up somewhere i was feeling guilt for that and lying myself its wet dream but i rubbed against pillow & cumed slightly about a drop therefore i have to reset.

Day 7
No urges today

#day 8 Social life is good i feel good when i meet people i like. There is lot of things are to do