Radio's Diary: Road to 1 year PMO clean

The thing is that the feelings weren’t mutual.

I agree, but I just know that I want to be the best person I can be because I don’t want to hurt anyone with me problems. You’re right, if I keep looking to the future I may never find someone in the present

I know but let this girl dream :sob: my feelings weren’t mutual as well and just like you I’m glad he didn’t like me back.

But guess what man came back to look for me or something :skull: god distanced us for a reason so I’ll keep it that way :joy: .

When was I ever wrong ? :joy: I’m joking but on a serious note it’s great that you’ve put yourself first it’s good to be selfish and to think about improving yourself 1st. But what is it that you’re trying to accomplish?

@Sparklymango

I’m hoping to get to one year PMO free before I even start thinking about dating someone. Plus, you know how people say that they like this type of person or that type of person? Truthfully I don’t know what type of person I like.

1 Like

People have types but I doubt they all fall for the type they like :joy:
But man that’s really admirable, one year seems so far away but you’ve already accomplished alot.

:triumph: Keep fighting

Day 337:
Okay so It’s been a while since my last update and a lot has changed for me. For starters I’m reneging on

I met this girl at a secret Santa and we started snapchatting. Then we went out to the movies and we got some Starbucks after the movie too. We’re going out for the second time on Saturday.

What I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to isolate yourself from everything just to get better don’t. Also don’t worry if ‘Your Plan’ changes some what.

Secondly I think I’ve sort of got an idea of what career path I want. I think I want to go into something involving computers (like programming or computer networking) also I’ve been practicing Spanish and I really want to learn the language

PS
Some people believe that they’ll be absolutely free from this addiction at some point and it’s not true. We’ll always be weak to this stuff but we can get the strength we need if we lean on God

2 Likes

Are you on hard mode ?

Yes, I’m on hard mode @Resurrection

2 Likes