Quotes from Everywhere

Open your eyes fellows those who mostly relapse, what you do? why is such happen? posts of relapse demotivate many other members, it’s a war, psychological warfare, stakes are high, we worthy of your glory, trust yourself, master your inner being. you’ll surely find a treasure out of this hard labour, that’s guaranteed 100%>. Stand up against P.M.O, unlock your best version, the path is, although, full of thrones yet there is a bed of roses afterwards. BE STRONG. This one I dedicate to all those who are in this journey, wherever they live but we have same hearts & goals to liberty ourselves from P.M.O & it’s hazardous effects.

2 Likes

Wow!!! What a great thing you said brother @anon87955785. This is very motivational.

:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Its that way for me, I’m so kind, but lonely.

2 Likes

Thank you brother for the compliment. I was having a dream of getting a honors degree . It required a CGPA of 8 above. I worked really hard but was not able to reach above 8. So when I applied for honors degree. They rejected me.

So I was destroyed seeing my dream burn in front of me. That made me to write this quote. Now I am building a new dream from the ashes of my shattered dream.

Thanks once again

4 Likes

Brother, I also write sometimes when I am very depressed. But I write in Hindi , one of them is -

"यह जिंदगी उतनी आसन और मजेदार नहीं जितना तुम समझते हो ।
अपने मन मुताबिक जिंदगी जीने के लिए मेहनत तो करनी ही पड़ेगी।
सोच लो !!
Choice तुम्हारे हाथ में हैं -
1)- मन मुताबिक जिंदगी
या
2)- जिंदगी भर compromise"

Translation-

This life is not as easy and fun as you think. You have to work hard to live the life of your dreams.
Think carefully…

The choice is yours…

(1) THE LIFE ACCORDING TO YOU.
or
(2) COMPROMISES THROUGHOUT LIFE.

I wrote this when I lost my JEE preparation.

I think @risinglion123 have not seen this message so I’m tagging him.

5 Likes

Let’s make our dreams come true together.

3 Likes

At least yeh thread band hone ka tension nahi rahega mujhe jab tak tum log ho MASHAALLAH

1 Like

But thread band kyo hoga

2 Likes

Ek mahine ka andar agar reply nahi hoga to band ho jaayega niche likha hua hai bas dusre thread ko band nahi hone dena hai mujhe Inshaallah

2 Likes

No matter how much I believe in myself, I keep falling.

Is that my destiny to be completely gone physically emotionally and spiritually?

Or is it my destiny to win?

2 Likes

Have you heard that podcast which i sent you?

1 Like

I listened to it

I played it

2 Likes

Mashaallah, just catch what you have listen and remember to follow the previous one as well don’t hear it once.

1 Like

2 Likes

“EVERY FAILURE
BRINGS WITH IT THE SEED OF AN EQUIVALENT SUCCESS.”

• THINK AND GROW RICH (by Napolean Hill)

" Our scars can destroy us , even if the physical wounds have healed , but if we survive them , they can transform us . They can give us the power to endure and strength to fight… "

— The Batman 2022

2 Likes

Taken from @wall-e

3 Likes

Taken from @NhTbH

5 Likes

Quotes and Status is a unique way to express your inner motion wtih your favourite person,
if you are sad, happy or angry with the help of Quotes and status you can esily describe your message with someone. Great post am also like these quotes and use it on my whatsapp and facebook.

2 Likes

IMG-20220624-WA0077

4 Likes