Quit fapping forever

Sharing code - 6t5vyc

Current streak - 7 days
Highest streak - 20 days
Age - 23
Gender - M
Location - IN

Abstaining for short time is a trap. Let’s forget fapping. Willpower is limited. When you do nofap for short term, Mind plans about fapping today, watching ■■■■ and breaking the streak thinking “No problem I’ll just fap today and start again”.
The idea of “I can start no fap again” is the cause of breaking streak. When you quit fapping forever then there’s no question of fapping, watching ■■■■, pics. Finally one trick make a mental model that “I’m not the person who watches ■■■■ or faps” this will help you :wink:

I’m searching for companions who are ready to quit fapping forever. It’s hard let’s join and make it happen.

6 Likes

Sharing code:- af92095
Current streak:- 39 days
Longest streak:- 39 days

Short term nofap is a joke. It’s a fancy way of defining a relapse. I am up for nofap forever bro. Let’s not for forget fapping, so that whenever we think about relapsing, we should be afraid of the consequences of fapping. Let’s do it!
#nofapforever

4 Likes

Sharing code: 4jfi5d
Current streak: 10 days
Im also planning to quit PMO forever… and i’m sure i’ll do it… Actually this is my longest streak interms of no pmo. Earlier i was in no mo for nearly 95 days…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.