Question on the range of No Fap

The natural process is to Reproduce.

In animal world … only human is a species which uses condom.

:red_circle: NSFW TRIGGER WARNING :red_circle:
:red_circle: Read at your own Risk :red_circle:

Up & Down Movement… Basicaly friction…
There are fake ■■■■■ in market which has lubrication and works same like a vagina.
New virtual Reality toys are available which brings pleasure of different women at same time.

In modern world most of people prefer fapping over sex.
Thats why fapping & ■■■■ are so dangerous.

1 Like

My Best wishes for you.
I didnt wanna scare anybody.
We all are in this together.

1 Like

No brother… i never asked anyone to do hard mode.

Its your personal decision whatever mode you wanna follow.

1 Like

My age is 28 yrs.
3 yrs married.
I have a daughter 2 yrs. Old.

1 Like

have u started ur dairy ?
I am really interested to know ur life story as u have gone through singlehood job and married life and become a father too and trying to keep ur life on track

1 Like

And so we are here. We the few ones… who want to quit ■■■■ and fapping. So that we don’t end up like those “most of people” .

If we abstain here. Learn ourself. Learn the pure form of sex. And purify ourself. Then our future sex life will be healthy and so we will not need these toys.

And the other part… the personal decision part… let’s not talk on that. :blush: You are right. We all have our personal decisions. :blush:

All the best to you too brother. I pray that you achieve all the success on your road :blush::pray:

2 Likes

I had written a diary before which didnt worked out well… i have converted it into a story category … its name is Taste of good Life… you can find it in my Topics on my profile page.

1 Like