Purpose of code?

what is the use of code ???

2 Likes

You mean sharing code? You can follow companions by adding their sharing codes

2 Likes

Since I am a tech nerd my brain read “computer code” like Python or HTML. :joy:
But yeah, @The_integrous_one , that makes more sense.

7 Likes

As assuming from your name @IITIAN you might be asking for html or python codes? Am I right?

2 Likes

No bro IITian means people who studied from IIT

1 Like

umm I am iit aspirant

2 Likes

Nice man I hear a lot about of IIT. It’s a hub of best engineer’s of India. Google, Microsoft and other MNCs come there to give job opportunities. You Indians have a brilliant minds Masha Allah.

2 Likes

Yes, you heard that right, CEO of these silicon valley giants like Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Twitter are all indians and are from IITs

1 Like

No my dear forum user, CEO of Microsoft is Satya Nadella and He is from Manipal University.
You can confirm as well.

1 Like

I am a mechanical engineer but I still at first thought he might be asking about programming :joy:, but then I figured he might be asking about the sharing code

3 Likes

yes you r right
actually when I was writing it
this thing also poped in my mind but I thought you might not be aware of that :sweat_smile: so just wrote
well my main focus was telling that all of them are indians
yes Satya Nadella ceo of Microsoft is from Manipal University you are absolutely right

1 Like

I heard mechanical engineers have a very drastic relation with girls, I mean to say that in mechanical classes the girls are once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Never mind it happens :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes that’s true, in my batch there were 85 boys and 1 girl :joy:

2 Likes

I was getting a catchphrase but it might be sexually triggering so let’s it be shadowed

2 Likes

I don’t mind but others might, so you can send it to me via dm :joy:

2 Likes

It was a Hindi lyrics which I heard once long ago
“Razia gundo mein phas gayi” which I searched and got the sentence in my understanding language and I laughed a lot.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::100::100::100:
What is your native language?

2 Likes

Let it be a secret :wink:

2 Likes

Let me guess, it’s Arabic.

1 Like