No Social Media :x: (used yt)
Brushing Twice :white_check_mark:
No Junk Food :x:
Anime Controlled :white_check_mark: 3 eps
Room cleaning :x:
Sketching Practice :x:

I survived today still it was tiring

3 Likes

Same man I try to go with pomodoro every once in a while but my focus period gets extremely reduced and I even have to struggle to complete those 25 minutes. It is happening with me rn. I am gonna get back to long deep work chunks now on.

3 Likes

Bro Pomodoro is shit . Just start studying and keep studying till you get tired and then take 30 minutes break and then again start … I used to study like this , but many recommended Pomodoro after I joined the forum , but it even decreased my focus more

5 Likes

Ok we’ve established pomodoro doesn’t work for us :joy: it never worked for me either

4 Likes

Day 6

Tasks status
Slept Early (last day) :white_check_mark: 11 pm
Wake up early :white_check_mark: 5:30 am
Workout :white_check_mark: 30 min jogging
Meditation :white_check_mark: 20 minutes
Study 10+ hours :x: did 9 Hours 6 minutes
Reading books :white_check_mark:
Cold Shower :white_check_mark:
No Social Media :white_check_mark:
No Junk Food :white_check_mark:
Anime Controlled :white_check_mark: 3 eps
Room cleaning :white_check_mark:
Sketching Practice :white_check_mark: 10 minutes

First nightfall of this streak today

4 Likes

I was procrastinating as well as peeking once or twice to ■■■■ today morning

Then I went to shower then I had an unexpected boner I tried to control breathing but the boner was quite huge so I started to edge even after reminding myself that I’m 16 hours close to 1 week but didn’t worked and I kept on going and ejaculated

Again this empty feeling of horror!

4 Likes

images

Take these three times a day, after food

7 Likes

At this moment I really wish something like this existed for me :pensive:

3 Likes

The problem started here.

7 Likes

Day 0 fapped thrice

Tasks status
Slept Early (last day) :white_check_mark: 11 pm
Wake up early :white_check_mark: 5:30 am
Workout :x:
Meditation :white_check_mark: 10 minutes
Study 10+ hours :x: did 3 Hours 0 minutes
Reading books :x:
Cold Shower :x:
No Social Media :x:
No Junk Food :white_check_mark:
Anime Controlled :x: 20 eps
Room cleaning :x:
Sketching Practice :white_check_mark: 5 minutes
3 Likes

Yes me too relapsed today. Don’t worry bro , I hope we will fight the hell out of it :muscle:.

3 Likes

Bruh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, noooooooooooooo.
Go sleep. Don’t mess yourself up this bad.

3 Likes

Even though you are doing Meditation and waking up early. You can’t stop relapsing ? And more importantly, You watched 20 episodes of anime. From where did you find the time to relapse. 20 × 30 min = 600 min = 10 hrs approx., Bro Don’t be so hard on yourself. When urge come just don’t do anything. Urge become powerful because you give a thought about it. Don’t think about that urge, Just let it pass. If it get into your mind, It will grow stronger.

And Bro, You have a responsibility to keep up the respect of our anime community, anime has saved me from a lot of relapses. :sweat_smile::joy:

Just find something, which will distract you completely. Why don’t you go outside if the situation is okay. Or play something in front of your home. Sometimes, I play basketball alone outside my house when I get mild urges. And then, I completely forget about urge. Don’t try to fight it in the initial days.

Get into the flow, reach 30 days. Then You will be ready to face any urge. You have seen it yourself. But it’s not easy. But I know you can do it. :+1::fire::100: Together we fight, Together we can win. :handshake::clinking_glasses:
Good Luck Bro…! :fire:

3 Likes

It’s not about time … It’s over-confidence ( my very old friend ) + boredom

I find this quote quite relatable when I’m in the series of relapses

Thanks anyways going good for today atleast

4 Likes

That’s my life. I do that everyday now a days, not because of urges just because I don’t have other options.
ezgif-3-08bb52409480

5 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
#alone
I feel sorry for you man, Because I do have fun playing alone, Coz I practice the moves I learn from youtube :fire: Making a mark on top of a wall and try to shoot it to that exact point. Keeping bucket at the different position points and try to shoot the ball inside of it :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Well I do too but not as much as playing a proper game with others. Also my basketball ring in the courtyard was broken from many days but now I’ve ordered a new one.

:slightly_smiling_face:
#cancelloneliness

3 Likes

My bad :sweat_smile: :joy: Thought of something else. Just searched it comes separately too wasn’t aware of it.
Do you know how much height should we place it ?

3 Likes

:rofl: yeah I just have the ring, not the whole backboard. I’ve fixed it on a wall here. It’s just about 500rs

2 Likes

Professional height is 10 feet. But mine is around 11-12
Now we are bamboozling prox’s journal :joy:

3 Likes