Pre-cum from erection?

Hello, I am only on day 2 of quitting masturbation and I have noticed that I am getting precum from simply just an erection. Please tell me this isnt bad and that I shouldnt start over.

1 Like

Regarding precum and if you didn’t touch nor stroke your penis nor edged, then in that case, it does not disqualify you and therefore you need not reset your rewire companion stopwatch counter. And precum is normal because in some cases precum is a result of excessive mental sexual arousal, so precum comes out automatically. However, as far as I know, precum starts to come out lesser over time if the man refuses to touch his penis, avoid masturbation and sexual stimulation altogether over a longer period of time. If you don’t see precum leakage amount is getting lesser over time provided you are on monk celibate mode, then you should be aware that precum is also a result of some prostate issue. Now I don’t want to scare you. So consult with doctor if you see a lot of precum after 3 or 4 months of radical monk mode abstinence. Overall, it’s not a serious issue. Just avoid edging, I’m serious.

3 Likes