Pray for a brother in Boston

only 4 days in on the app but the devil is trying to k8ck down my doors and get me to watch prn.

weird is i basically broke my streak by starting to rub one out but i couldn’t get to the ‘end’ without needing prn but i refused and here I am a half hour later doing everything I can not to go to the site.

46 single & been through a lot in life but a new reborn Christian and this uas to be oje of the top 3 list items to rid myself of.

please :pray: for Jesus to lift me up. Any words of encouragement welcomed.

have a great weekend everyone

7 Likes

1 Cor 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

James 1:12
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Ephesians 6:10-18
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Is your armour ready? Is it even on? Are you ready to make war?

3 Likes

Bible seems to have lot of wisdom.

1 Like

@anon65589122 :smiley:
2 Tim 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Here’s some more nofap verses:
1 Cor 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Matt 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Thess 4:3-5
It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God

3 Likes

@debellator thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

Glad it helped :smiley: @anon65589122

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.