šŸ”„ POWER-UP CHALLENGEšŸ”„ Escape Chaser effect, Improve Streak Quality & Decrease Risk of RELAPSEā˜€ļøENTERIES OPEN

CHECK IN DAY 1 :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Reading :x:
Social media :x:

1 Like

Bro , I hope you didnā€™t relapse as itā€™s been 2 days and you have not updated anything ā€¦
Donā€™t feel alone Iā€™m with you in this fight against CHASER . And we gonna fly away from here .

1 Like

Thanks broā€¦
Itā€™s chaser for me too :pensive:
I relapse because I have nothing to replace anime and MOVIES with for entertainment.
Iā€™m all bored without them. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR FUN ACTIVITIES?

1 Like

Well I also relapsed today after 3 days

1 Like

Iā€™m doing exercise and listening to music while doing workout ā€¦ And rest of the day Iā€™m trying to stay busy ā€¦
Iā€™m thinking of waking up early also to give a good start to the day .

1 Like

Thatā€™s goodā€¦ Iā€™ll try that.
But I want something to look forward toā€¦ Like a treat in a study breakā€¦ To replace watching episodes and movies.

BUT

Maybe everything is the sameā€¦ To replace entertainment means to find a new source of high DOPAMINE. Maybe staying busy will automatically bring joy in mundane tasks. Like walking to catch fresh air. Or talking to family and friends.

Maybe I should not be worried. And let things take their course.

1 Like

Well try try again but with better reason not to relapse and better preparation.
Just need to reach day 7 to break the chaser effect.
You can do it man!.

1 Like

Well my most relapse is from 12:00pm to 2:00 pm .
I need to do something productive in this time

1 Like

Check in Day 3

I feel this streak might be the one. I have to cross 7 days to confirm the chaser effect is over. I have crossed 100 days before. I can do it again. But I have to meet the conditions.

Everything is possible but through a certain path. I must follow my previous path but with improvements learned from my relapses.

First targetā€¦ Start studying and exercising again.

2 Likes

Name: esodiesodi
Code: 28umex
Hs: 21days

2 Likes

@esodiesodi added u in the scoreboard

1 Like

Hey

Name: Priyanshu
Sharing code: qarxb3
Streak: 34 days

Peace :v:

1 Like

@Priyanshuu I added you :+1:
Best of luck

2 Likes

Check in Day 4

Feels good to have started studying and exercising. To free myself from the claws of anime and seasons, I downloaded a good novel. So I studied and read the novel in intervals. I also downloaded some games on my computer to provide backup entertainment when Iā€™m bored.

If I can stay busy and also prepare ahead for my boredom, it will be easier to reach a good streak.

Next goal: Start meditation and continue exercising and studying

3 Likes

Check in Day 0

I now realize I donā€™t have the same desire to quit PMO for good. I donā€™t have that same desire to improve my life that led me to 101 days PMO free.

2 Likes

Bro try reading Easypeasy and try to make notes of it and read that everyday. It works

1 Like

Iā€™ll tryā€¦ I know it works. Thanks

1 Like

Name DEVANSH
My sharing code is yv9j91

1 Like

@devans added you bro

Code:oloxsw
Cs: 3 hours
Ls: 3 hours

Iā€™m new to this community and I wanna try your challenge friend.

2 Likes