How Saitama stopped fapping!👑

THE FINAL BATTLE

Hey Guys !! Myself Umar Mukhthar Sadique.
Middle class guy from India.Many dreams but ■■■■ got me when i was 15. I was very attractive,Highly talented,girls were after me,I was the dominant guy in my class,I was loved and Respected,I was school Head Boy at grade 10,i was topper among boys in my class until ■■■■ showed me it’s consequences !!

From little Giga chad to a complete Jeffery :frog:. I tried to take Nofap challenge when i was in class 10 but unfortunately,i wasn’t serious!! I failed many times until i completely forgot about Nofap.Now I’m 19 and I’m starting my degree!!

Every warrior has a time in his life in which he has to keep going forward without any failure.A time when he should focus on his purpose !! The time when he meet his true POWER.And now is my time for that !!

DIARY

This is my life !! You’ll see me transparent!! My thoughts,My life,My success & everything related to my growth. I am exposing myself to the world !!
You will see my face !! You will feel my mind !! I don’t have anything to hide from this world !! It’s just me vs the entire world

SHORT STORY ABOUT MY ADDICTION
• When i was 10 years old , i saw a beautiful half naked girl on a cracker box and suddenly my penis become erected
• Since then I loved seeing woman in bikini ( not completely naked because it was disgusting for me at that time )
• Slowly after 2 years,i accidently found prone masturbation and did it many times
• Discovered ■■■■ at class 7 ( introduced by my friends ) and fapped frequently
• But never have I ever fapped more than twice a day ( Thank God )
• I have now like 10 years of ■■■■ addiction

[ CURRENT SITUATION ]

I tried Nofap for many times for years but I failed miserably.But i will never quit since my motto is QUIT QUITTING

[ CURRENT DECISION ]
I’m moving to my grandma’s house because I am busy there playing and walking on nature!!! i decided to spend atleast my first 5 days of Nofap

I love friends to talk to about Nofap and stuff!! so, if you are okay with WhatsApp texting…msg me…Lots of love

I shaved my head and i will regrow it until I quit this addiction :trident::smirk_cat:

11 Likes

Thats a good start. If possible spend atleast first 21 days their, I heard somewhere that it takes 21 days to build a habit. Best of luck :muscle:

5 Likes

I can’t stay there for that long since my classes will start soon !! It’s okay I can do this :grin:

3 Likes

DAY 1

I told you guys i will go to my grandma’s house today but i didn’t because of heavy rain🌧️
I was all alone in my home but i get no urges at all. Here is what i did today!!:relieved::heartpulse:

Positives:-
:round_pushpin:Woke up at 6:00
:round_pushpin:Prayed :palms_up_together:t2:
:round_pushpin:Cleaned my house
:round_pushpin:Played with my pet budgie(Bird) :kissing_closed_eyes:
:round_pushpin:Did 100 Pushups :trident::point_up:t2:

Negative :-
:round_pushpin:Read 6 hours on this app (I have to limit my screen time on this app i guess)
:round_pushpin:Total screentime : 10 Hours ( Will reduce it to half tomorrow :eyes:)

6 Likes

Making screen time less is good but in half will be a drastic change which you might cannot hold it, Allahu Alam.

2 Likes

I can do it my friend :wink: My will power for anything is great when I am really going down in my life :full_moon_with_face::white_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

DAY 2

Today morning!! Ohmygoodd!! I was so horny when I woke up !! I was never that horny in this entire month!!:slightly_smiling_face: I was about to do prone masturbation but you won’t believe!! My mom called me through phone and asked me to come to grandma’s house ASAP My Urge just went away when she called !! I came to my grandma’s house at evening and now I’m writing this from her house​:upside_down_face:.Now its 7:15 pm and i just want to say my morning was messed up but noon to night was so much productive!! As i promised,my screen time is less than 5 hours right now :wink: Today was a great day !! Take care well of yourself guys :white_heart:

Positive:-
:round_pushpin:Got a Huge urge but didn’t releapse
:round_pushpin:Planted 100+ plants ( Red spinach )
:round_pushpin:Ate Really good nutritious food
:round_pushpin:Did 70 Pushups ( Couldn’t do 100 because of a wound in my hand + My laziness :slightly_smiling_face:)
:round_pushpin:Got a compliment from my mom

Negative:-
:round_pushpin:Morning was messed up ( but i recovered)
:round_pushpin:Couldn’t do 100 pushups ( did 70 only)
:round_pushpin:Couldn’t pray because of wound

@kazim.09 @Alinofapper @prince_king @yashnofap01 @The_integrous_one @Finding_Myself

9 Likes

Prayer is obligatory even in war and you didn’t because of wound. Fear Allah and pray and repent to Him

6 Likes

I know my friend!! I will right now :pensive::heartpulse: You just opened my eyes :palms_up_together:t2:

6 Likes

DAY 3

DUDE !!
Why I’m not getting any urges!? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it’s been 3 days of Nofap and i wasn’t horny at all except when I wake up !!

I think being with my family and engaging myself around them is the key !! Anyway !! Great day today but wasn’t productive :upside_down_face: I had body pain because of my pushups!! :facepunch:

Positive:
:round_pushpin:Prayed 5 times
:round_pushpin:Did 20 pushups ( i was sick​:sneezing_face: )
:round_pushpin:Ate nutritious food + lots of water
:round_pushpin:Watered plants ( i planted 100+ spinaches yesterday )
:round_pushpin:Got Vitamin D from Sun
:round_pushpin:Started learning Brasilian language ( Eu sou Umar :wink:)

Negative:
:round_pushpin:Wasn’t much productive but it’s okay!! ( i was ill tho )
:round_pushpin:Nothing much negative today since i prayed 5 times, my mind is clear and everything seems calm and peaceful

@zeus99 @ziad334 @Yitz @YoRa2711 @xevo @valiant_warrior @Vortexkicker @Wolfenstein

6 Likes

The urges will come again within a few days, and they will be strong ones. Be prepared.

5 Likes

Yes i am scared as well as aware about that!! I hope i won’t relapse :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse: Thanks for your response buddy!!

3 Likes

Don’t wish for it otherwise the consequences would be detrimental to your future Inshaallah

3 Likes

I’m not wishing!! I thought i was on flatline but it can’t be… Right?? A 9 year addict won’t get flatline on Day 3 right?? I was just confused about myself :eyes:

A flatline can come at any time. Everyone’s body is different. Some people don’t experience a flatline until after 90 days, some never experience it, others get it in the first week. Everyone is different.

No need to hope brother, relapses are completely within your control. You will not relapse if you don’t want to. In sha Allah you will make the right decision.

5 Likes

Please don’t think too much of Nofap or urges just spend your day normal. Think like you’re not an addict. You’ll get urges thats for sure but more important is a plan to fight them. Keep yourself busy, make new hobbies new goals and focus more in them. Keep up the good work :black_heart:

3 Likes

DAY 4

Nothing special today !! Didn’t relapsed !!
No filthy sexual thoughts !! Alhamdulillah

I don’t feel like I’m surviving from P or M anymore !! I just feel so happy !! I just feel like I’m living a normal …like everyone else !! I can feel myself smiling each and every single moment :slightly_smiling_face:Take care folks !! If you want any personal support…feel free to message me :crown:Here for you always :revolving_hearts:

@Forerunner @anon69203515 @kazim.09 @SinX21 @Finding_Myself @wall-e @PaperBoat @The_Rising_One @anon32080123

13 Likes

Nice bro…
Just go ahead like that…
But never be over confident

2 Likes

DAY 5

GOD:1

Another day at my grandma’s home !! Got many urges but i have to tell you guys what kept me away from relapsing … PRAYER. Guys, especially if you are a Muslim, don’t underestimate the power of 5 times prayer !! Every day I wake up with boner but Fajr prayer keep me away from relapsing!! And everyday just before going to sleep, i pray Isha and make dua!!
It really helped me to not get any sexual thoughts during my sleep. The ablution (wudu) before every prayer is like a mini cold shower​:shower:!! Ablution+prayer will clean your mind and you won’t even get any urges throughout the day !! If you are a Muslim and trying find to overcome P addiction…stick to 5 times prayer!! You won’t regret…:trident:

If you are Hindu or Christian… i suggest chanting!! Return to god everyday at fixed interval !! Not just one time a week or one time a month !! Return to your creator as much as possible in a day !! Ask him for his help !! Be a man of God !! When you are a man of God… Nothing can destroy you !! :crown:

I went to mall with my mom today !! :black_heart: Talked with her alot !! Had a great day !! Take care folks !! This battle is worth fighting :trident:

@Forerunner @freetopg @FelipemasterONE @Strong_one @VAGABOND @sugrillos @SinX21 @anon69203515 @Alinofapper @kazim.09

8 Likes

Ma sha ALLAH well said brother, Thats exactly what helped me too.

Yeah man spend time with your mom even help her if possible such as doing the dishes, These are the moment you’ll cherish your whole life. Stay blessed :black_heart:

9 Likes