Please Reply to this .....Should i use my smart phone for studies?

Hai friends…
My highest streak was 72 days…
In this days…
I didn’t use smart phone and Internet for 2 months…
I was doing workout and physical exercises for 2 and half hours regularly for 1 month.
Then I went to coaching institute for competitive exams…for 1 month to hyderabad…
Then I joined in hostel to stay…in which one boy was doing masturbation regularly under his blanket…
I ignored him soo many times…
And I thanked “The Almighty” Because I was stoped totally watching p* videos…
I was very active those times…
My self motivation was at high level…
My Alertness was at high level…
My memoy power was at high level…
I used to wake up at early morning those days…
I was very happy those days…
Then I thought i am totally recovered…
But i was wrong…
I started using smart phone after 60 days…
I was ok upto 70/71 days streak…
I deleted this app unfortunately…
Then i had installed it again…
After restarting it. I was very upset to see “0” At counter at that time I didn’t know how to reset lost streak ( My 72 days) again…
I was demotivated…
I did relapse…

Now i am trying to stop using this smart phone and to use a small phone…
But I am studying engineering…
My clg is not good…No good faculty is there…
More times it is very hard to study without watching online video’s because we have some problematic subjects also…
I decided to study online by watching some videos…
But when I start studying online…
I just learn for 2 or 3 days only…
Then i relapse because of some adds and triggers…
To start studying again it takes more than 6 or 7 days again to me…
So…
I would like to ask u that…
Is it Good for me to study online ???
How can i manage my studies with out watching online videos??
I really don’t want to study online…
Because of helplessness/compulsion…i am using smart phone…
I don’t have any Facebook,Instagram,twitter,etc accounts…

Please reply…
Waiting for your reply…

Hey man,

I believe if you study in your phone your should have accountability software. I use it on my phone and computer so my accountability partner can see any suspicious stuff. It’s a very effective deterrent. Imagine someone going through your history, you wouldn’t want them to see anything bad! If you choose not to use any software, maybe schedule times for example don’t use your phone after 9 pm, it only use it where others can see you like on the living room vs bedroom. Btw, I use accountable2u software on computer and phone. I hope this helps!

1 Like

@demitch
Thanks for replying…
How does it work “accountable2u” software…
Is it safe?..

Hi

Basically what it does is it tracks your actions on your device and if it detects something from a keyword or image that is suspicious it flags it. It sends reports to your accountability partners email and they can see all suspecious content. I’ve used it for a few months and it works well. There is a subscription fee though, $7 per month which is a downer but is understandable. I think it’s the most affordable option of the softwares available. I’ve never had an issue or heard of a privacy issue with it so yes I think it’s safe to use.

2 Likes