Please give me some advice :(

Hey, so at the age of 11-12 I got hooked up on p**n*graphy and I couldn’t stop masturbating. At this point I really want to stop, my urge is just unbearable for me. After that I go through a relapse. Does anyone have any advices that can help me? I don’t want this to define my future. I really want to stop. I feel terrible after masturbating. Please help me.

4 Likes

I really need help!

Bro read my reply to this post. It will surely help you. You will become free from all this shit.

3 Likes

Your Age and how old is your addiction??

Thank you so much. I’m grateful to be on this platform knowing that there’s people like you here to help me overcome this addiction. I will surely take note of your reply to that post. Thank you once again :pray:

4 Likes

Set your goals brother… and make sure your goals are bigger than your addiction…

Fight for what matters…

2 Likes

Thank you for replying to my post. I will try my very best to reach my goals to put an end to this addiction. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

You can go on typeracer or 10fastfingers and do typing competitions until the urge is over. Thats how I survive them. Its better than youtube or memes for distraction because it keeps your hands occupied and your mind can escape away from the urges until they are over.

1 Like

Most welcome @Legend_Mian you will become a legend in nofap believe in yourself. Take oath that you would never relapse in your life again.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying. I’m grateful to be on this app knowing there’s people like you to help me overcome this addiction. I’ll do my very best to overcome this. Thank you again :pray:

1 Like

Bro don’t worry. You have made a decision to quit and that’s the first step towards freedom that you have already taken. Congratulations.

I’m copy posting one of my posts here.

You will not relapse ever if:

1. You don’t ever peek. You don’t look at opposite sex.
  2. You don’t ever use screen for entertainment, you don’t watch movies, series and animes.
  3. You don’t ever just aimlessly scroll social media. Don’t use any social media. No fb, Yt, snap chat, Instagram, Reddit etc.
  4. You don’t ever lie around doing nothing and thinking about pleasure or fun thing to do when you are bored… Instead you already have a routine beforehand that you follow every single day. You plan your entire day after waking up or before sleeping ( for next day)
  5. You exercise and meditate everyday.
  6. You fast now and then and watch your diet closely.
  7. You spend time with family and non triggering clean friends.
  8. You are happy and satisfied with life.
  9. You improve your spirituality, be religious or have moral rules and ethics.
  10. You believe in yourself

These 10 rules require amazing sacrifice and self control Initially.
ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THIS PRICE FOR A LIFETIME NO PMO STREAK ? (sex with your spouse is excluded)
DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PAY THE PRICE FOR WHAT YOU DESIRE?

2 Likes