Strong_one's diary [23M]

3 March
Running/exercise
Cold water bath
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Study 30 min
Chill day. Thinking about some options to rather go to my brother or stay here. Nofap wise all is good. All good . Ok thanks
Good night

6 Likes

4 March
Running/exercise :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :white_check_mark:
Study 1:30 hrs(i guess this is the most i studied in recent times)
Lot of YouTube and a Terminator movie.
Felt lot of testosterone today and it felt good. Anyway all is good. Be focused and build yourself.
Good night. Om namah shivay :pray::heart:

5 Likes

5 March
Running/exercise
Study 2 hrs
Controlled mobile usage for long and talked to friends and brother . Damn guys AOT episode is :fire::fire::fire:.
Good night. Om namah shivay :pray::heart:

7 Likes

7 March
Relapsed again :disappointed:
And i did a mistake today such a way that it pissed my father so much. Not feeling good. It hurts when parents feel disappointed. I want to see him happy not sad. Worst days are back…
Detox :white_check_mark:
Study –
Played holi with friends and online games. That’s all.

5 Likes

8 March
Study 30 min
Detox –
Feeling motivated now. Deleted my fav. game :smiling_face_with_tear:. Well it’s done now. Vibing right now on Spotify.
Also a grandma died in our colony. Rip . Rest is all good

Good night. Om namah shivaay :pray::heart:

4 Likes

9 March update
I didn’t write yesterday because I was in bus. Going to Varanasi to visit my brother .
Running/exercise –
Cold water bath :white_check_mark:
Prayer :white_check_mark:
Here in sleeper bus i met with a fouji bhya . He was full of life even though he is older than me. I think i should be filled more with life because I am younger than him. Filled with motivation. Nofap forever . That’s all . Excited to visit all temples there.
That’s all.
Om namah shivaay :pray::heart:

5 Likes

12 March update
Leaving Banaras . Back to home :bus:.
It was fun. Now I need to be productive. Learned so many things in these 2-3 days. Let’s hustle

4 Likes

13 March
Back in home. Feeling dizzy due to messed up sleep. :sweat_smile:
Gratitude journal :white_check_mark:
I did whatever things I could do. Will sleep soon and continue my daily schedule. Thanks :pray:
Good night :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Update : i am feeling very at peace and calm . Although I tried to study but couldn’t do it for long and get bored so i go for dopamine things like phone or sleep. Which is causing me little stress because I don’t want to do it.
At last i don’t want to lose the motivation i have now a days . And if i go for too much dopamine that motivation can disappear. For now i am going to sleep and then exercise. Let’s hope i don’t lose that motivation.

4 Likes

14 March
Meditation/ chanting :white_check_mark:
Study 3 hrs +
Did very good throughout the day. But after noon I was getting bored so i watched YouTube which i did t like so downloaded a movie watched a little bit. Now after study i will sleep soon. Alright. Good night. Om namah shivaay :pray::heart:

4 Likes

15 March
Running –
Cold shower – ( used hot )
Meditation –
Study 3 hrs
Mobile usage - 8 hrs 7 min
Had a nightfall. :neutral_face:
Didn’t go to running in morning , i needed a break. But as we know parents don’t leave a single point to tease us. My father started talking to air like some people wake up so early and exercise in sarcastic tone :sweat_smile::joy:. Anyway day was good. I ignored phone for first few hours of day but again as yesterday felt so bored i went home back to bring my phone back . After that i watched a movie. Then soon left to home . I still am addicted to mobile a lot . I need to push myself to overcome it .
Tomorrow my gate result will be announced and it will decide my future decisions. Hoping for best. That’s all. Good night. Hare Krishna :pray::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Oooh good luck on that :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Hoping for the best

2 Likes

You’ll clear it with flying colors. All the Best :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Appreciate it :handshake::handshake:

2 Likes

Very Goodluck brother, You will surely ace it!

2 Likes

Good luck @Strong_one :smiley: :v:t2::+1:t2::fire:

2 Likes

Thank you @PaperBoat and @SwatiV
:pray::pray::heart:

1 Like

Best of luck @Strong_one.

2 Likes

@Strong_one How was the result? Bhai acchi khabar dena :confetti_ball:

3 Likes