Strong_one's diary [23M]

This is my new diary and i made it because of new motivation and new goals. So i almost have control over pmo by god’s grace . Now time to clear off the other side effects/ bad habits out of my life.
Some of them are :- being lazy , not much active , not goal focused, dopamine addict.
These are some of the left over effects of pmo addiction and these are huge obstacles for greatness. So i am going to follow a certain routine for that. I know it is going to be very hard as I am free now a days so not being lazy is very tough job. :sweat_smile:. Always trying to be active is really tough .
My routine is going to be simple . I will try to complete these tasks daily

1. Running / exercise
  2. Cold water bath.
  3. Chanting/meditation
  4. Studying for exams/job
  5. Talking and plating outside
    **6. No waste YouTube videos .
    You can summarise this routine as not being lazy or being sober… :sweat_smile:
13 Likes

I will start from tomorrow. Today i will watch old Terminator movie and chill…

6 Likes

Ooh yeah
All the best :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

22 feb
I can say this dairy saved me from a relapse. So,
Running/Exercise :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark: (do it now)
Studying ----(5 min) :sweat_smile::no_mouth:
Filled college forms .
I tried to not use much mobile but it didn’t work. I used a lot of YouTube that’s why I was feeling urges but i slept it off.
Also 1 nice thing happened to me. Today when I was exercising in ground. People saw me and a father took his son near me and said to do like me. It felt nice. Although i am weird in such conditions :sweat_smile:.I remember my father also used to train me when I was around him.
That’s all for today. May be tomorrow i will have lot of work.
Om :pray::heart:

6 Likes

23 feb
Running/exercise :white_check_mark:
Cold water bath :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Study –

Watched a lot of YouTube :woozy_face:
Watched another Terminator movie. Slept ,played games , went out. That’s all.
I am thinking to join library nearby . Let’s see. Alright
Good night . :om:

5 Likes

24 feb
Study 30 min +
Less YouTube today. A movie again . Joined library nearby. All going good. All by grace of God.:pray::heart::heart:
Om namah shivaay. Hare Krishna :pray::heart:

5 Likes

25 feb
Running/exercise --(rest)
Study 1hr+
Filled form, went to library , read books and watched movies. Now chilling. Going to sleep soon.
Good night. Om namah shivaay :pray::heart:

4 Likes

26 feb
Damn it i relapsed. I was frustrated and using so much YouTube today hence relapsed. I always fall for this trap. My only reason to relapse now is too much western content in YouTube. I tried to just watch Indian videos but they don’t pop up as much as western. :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Anyways i will be busy from now on so i guess no relapsed from now on.
Meditation –
Study 2 hrs
Filled forms and enjoyed rest of day.

5 Likes

27 feb
Meditation –
Study –
Watched movie with mother. Tried to restrain western content. Feeling calm and hella strong…
Also I found a song named rapture. When I run to it. It just feels super cool… :fire::boom: alright good night guys

6 Likes

28 feb
(These two things make my whole day chill)
Meditation –
Studying 1hr+
Today i watched no movie , just 2 episodes of punisher . Questions of upcoming tests.
Tomorrow i may go to khatu shyam and we decided to walk around 17 km before reaching there. So tomorrow is going to be chill day.
Alright . Good night.

6 Likes

1 March
Damn . I walked for 7:30 hrs with some rests in between. Hella tough. Not easy to do. We started our journey from 2 pm in Jeep . Some relatives . Then at 4pm we started walking barefoot and till 11:30 we walked :woozy_face::exploding_head: . Not writing all details coz it’s 5am and we are back. Now going to sleep.
Running/exercise :white_check_mark: (not morning one)
Study –
Good night.

6 Likes

holy shit :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Ya bro . But there were 1000s of people that time walking with us so it got easy. And when we took rest for just 2 min. I saw hundreds of people crossing us :rofl:. That shit was disappointing…:sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

damn :rofl: :rofl: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

shocked-surprised

Dude you walked like 45 000 steps :skull:

5 Likes

Also barefooted brother. After some times i started walk like zombies😅. Tried to walk mostly on sand. If you ask me . Never going to do it again soon enough.

3 Likes

Vaishno mata gae hain kya?

2 Likes

Nhi bhai . Khatu shyam.

3 Likes

Bhai Vaishno devi wala J&K main hai💀itni jaldi nhi pahuncha jaa sakta waha par. Khatu shyam Rasjasthan main boht logon ke aardhya dev hai wahan tak log travel karte hai.

4 Likes

2 March
Another relapse :face_with_spiral_eyes:
I am blaming it on sleep deprivation. My will was very low. I am slowly going to my old habbits that’s harmful. Sorry to disappoint you guys.
Slept till afternoon
Nothing much done…
Good night

4 Likes