Perverted Mind 😔

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

You should read SRIMAD BHAGVAD GEETA

5 Likes

What are u waiting for , give yourself 2 tight slaps …(its hard but u will feel ur inner frustrations out , coz ur the one responsible for this )

I always say this to everyone that meditation and exercise is must to stay strong mentally .read easy peasy book and holy book , and work on your goal everyday , that keeps u busy , instead of fantasizing girls.

2 Likes

Is there a simpler version of it online?

You are not corrupted. The girls are corrupted, they objectify themselves by dressing like shit, it’s not your fault. Just do not look at girls. If look at a girl by accident, look away immediately.

7 Likes

Focus on yourself. Not on girls.
While that may be challenging. You must realize, the start of a marriage doesn’t happen overnight.
Real love is something you create. How?
By doing nothing. What I mean by that is, don’t desperately go looking for others to be with. And don’t fantasize about them. Focus on yourself, since after all, you become one in the flesh. Whoever comes your way, will be wonderful. But you must not focus on that. You must focus on yourself so you too can be prepared.
Remember, “for everything that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, comes not from the Father, but from the world.”
Avoid the forbidden woman the book of proverbs speaks about. Focus on yourself, and in time you will be prepared to overcome and traps or wrong people that come your way. You’ll know who your true love is one day. Patience is key.

4 Likes

I do look away but their clear picture keep revolving around my mind… I think how she would look without the mask…

1 Like

Bro I’m sorry to say but this time ur wrong.

It’s there choice what to wear , instead of looking for a solution for a problem .Now he should start blaming that its coz of girls , who wear short clothes.

1 Like

She would look completely normal without mask. There is nothing special about any female. The females tend to make their bodies look special by wearing makeup, bright coloured and sexy clothes, perfumes etc.

1 Like

In my town girls don’t even wear short clothes, they are properly dressed even in partys but my mind is totally perverted

1 Like

Hi brother this is very natural and your desperation is due to over indulging in fapping.You are right you need to go on nofap to remind yourself this fapping or act of reproducing is just a small part of life. Your animal instinct has overpower your consciousness and as soon as you release your conscious mind remind you that it is not good for you. Start slowly as 1 day challenge,3 day challenge and so on as soon as any bad thought comes to your mind you try to overthrow it. Go hard mode for fix number of days. This will slowly build your conscious mind strength. With it will come other benefits. Remain mindful for whatever you do on those days. Slowly you will come out of the problem you are facing and will make your character strong.

2 Likes

Yess you have to increase your internal energy by doing meditation or exercise…you can get the holy book in online…

3 Likes

@vickyx I want to ask you a question genuinely, please tell me 1 single good intention behind wearing tight, sexy clothes and makeup by women.

1 Like

They just want to look good, so people get attracted towards them and appreciate them, but instead we men creep out. Even boys do that, wear tight clothing if they have a good figure. I don’t think there’s anything good or bad in this. I just want to control my thoughts even if Ms.Universe comes in front of me

3 Likes

They don’t simply want to look good, they literally want men to look at their chest and butt, notice how their clothes are so tight especially on their chest and waist area, this make the chest and butt of women more noticeable at the first sight. This is very obvious and clear. There is simply no good intention behind wearing shitty, sexy clothes, the intentions behind them are really bad and evil. Please give it a think. So when you realize this by yourself, the intention behind wearing such clothes, you will find it difficult to get attracted to them even if miss Universe comes you won’t get attracted. I’m just saying to know the intention behind wearing such sexy clothes, so that you would know what kind of a human she is, then you will lose attraction for them. It worked for me bro. I’m not saying anything made up.

Brother don’t blame women they have been taught by the society that they need to look good. This sometime comes from their family friends cinema. Plus their prime years are also less as compared to males. Most of the time you find women attractive is due to overproduction of testerone in your brain. It is your brain tricking you. All you need is control over brain

3 Likes

Exactly, I agree with u…,.,.,.,…

This thing is real for sure. Some girls only want attention.

1 Like

I have got nothing against women. I’m just criticizing their BEHAVIOR not women as a whole. Their behavior is just cheap. What kind of a human objectifies themselves only to get attention?

2 Likes

Some girls?

Some girls?